30)The care taker!

Thora woke up while rubbing her eyes, she gazed at her side.
Her eyes dilated while she sat up alarmed, she saw some bloodstains on the bedsheet.

Her eyes stormed all over the room but Zayn is nowhere to be seen. She quickly trotted downstairs and looked for Zayn and he wasn't there either.
Panic aroused in her mind as she was having crazy thoughts about his absence.

Meanwhile, Zayn's nose was oozing blood. He went to the kitchen and got himself a tissue to wipe it off. His eyes fall on the entrance as he heard some kind of weird noises. He headed out of the house to check it.

"Zayn, where are you-" tears were ready to spill off from her eyes, she sighed in relief when she saw him standing outside.
Thora didn't waste a second, she quickly ran to him and hugged him.

"What happened?" Zayn asked worriedly.

"Shut up!" She shouted against his chest

"What happened, dear? Are you okay?" He caressed her head calmly.

"Can I answer honestly?" She asked while he responded with a nod.

"I'm not okay." Zayn hugged her back, while she relaxed feeling his warmth.

Earlier she was getting crazy thoughts like,
"Did he leave me?"

"Did Alexander kidnap him?"

"Did he hurt him?"

"Calm down, love."
He said while she pulled away from the hug.

"Why there were bloodstains on the bedsheet?" She asked firmly.

"Oh, That? Ah... Actually-"
He spoke in stutter speech.

"Are you hiding something from me?" She asked with serious expressions on her face.

"No, Thora. Yesterday, I laid you on the mattress and your body had some bleeding wounds. That's how the bedsheet got stained" Zayn hid about his condition.

"Fine... I believe you, where is my phone? I guess I gave you earlier in Alexander's mansion."
She sighed.

"Yep, it's on the table in the room," Zayn responded.

Thora went to the room and called someone on her phone, Zayn went to the kitchen to make food for them. After some while, Zayn saw her coming back in her white dress, he quickly shifted his gaze from her body to the dining table and continued his work. Zayn arranged breakfast for them and gestured for Thora to join him.

"No, you can eat. I'm going somewhere" she said while stepping near the door.

"Where are you going?" Zayn raised his eyebrows.

"And why would I tell you?"
She was straightforward to him she didn't waste a minute to get out of the house but Zayn held her hand which made her freeze in her spot.

"What?" Thora poked her cheek with her tongue before turning to face him.

"Wherever you are going, stay safe." He said making eye contact with her.

"I know, my guards will be arrived by tomorrow. Go safely to America, they will guard you and I won't be back."
Thora tried to pull her hand back.

"Why? Do you not want to let go?"

"I'm afraid that I can no longer see you, please come back soon."
Zayn let go of her hand.

"I said I won't be back, don't look for me. Stay here, don't go anywhere." She turned around with her eyes full of tears which were ready to spill out.

She was going to visit Valaria, her caretaker. She also lives on this island and that's why Thora wanted to buy it from Victoria.
Only a few people live there.