32)The language of soul!

After bidding farewell to Valaria, Thora ran to the old man's house.

'He is a museum full of art but I had my eyes shut,
Like a fool... I just realized to me not much time is left'

Thora finally reached the old man's house, coughing and gasping for air she rushed inside the house.

"Zayn!" She yelled but she heard no response. Without wasting a minute she started searching the whole cottage.

"Where the fuck are you?"
Thora came out of the house looked around. Zayn was nowhere to be seen.

During her desperate search, Zayn waited for a whole day and his heart sank in disappointment.
After she left there was no trace of her, he was worried about her safety. It was a cloudy evening, he was returning to the cottage after his short walk, but something he saw made him jam his feet, he stood rooted to his spot when he saw Thora searching for him, calling out for him. His heart almost jumped out of his chest in happiness.

"Thora!" Thora turned around following the sound waves, it was Zayn shouting her name at a far distance.

"I'm still waiting here!' Zayn chuckled. Thora trotted towards him.

"What happened?" Zayn smiled.

'I can't hold it in, there's no way I can hold it in'
Thora paced towards him even faster.

"You said you won't be back?"
Zayn raised his eyebrows.

'This unknown feeling that I can't hold it in me, what I should call this? Love?... This is love?'
Without wasting a second, she ran to him and hugged him burying her face in his chest.

"Wha-" Zayn was surprised while Thora hugged him even tighter, teardrop were falling from her eyes.

Zayn hugged her back and closed his eyes, feeling her completely.
'The pain in my heart smells like her when she hugged me, she is like the medicines for all my bruises. On this dark cloudy night for the first time, her hug made my emotion into tears... It feels like we were known to each other for a very long term'

A teardrop rolled down his cheek and fell on the back of Thora's neck, she slowly parted from the hug while sniffing her nose, she looked at Zayn who was already looking at her with sad eyes.
She raised her hand to wipe his teardrop, Zayn grabbed her hand and placed it on his cheek while the pad of her thumb rubbed his tears away. Zayn cupped her face with his hands and rested his forehead on hers.

"Thora... I-"

"It's over..." She mumbled.

"What is?" Zayn was agitated, he was looking at her eye.

"It's over... All this pain, longings and sufferings without eachother... Let's just end these all." Thora said while Zayn has no idea about what she was speaking

"Please... Forgive me Zayn." Thora spoke in a weak voice with her eyes full of tears.

"For what?" Zayn let go of her.

"For everything, I did to you.
I'm a coward if I didn't tell what I feel about you-"

"You don't have to compel yourself for anything, Love can't be forced... It's fine." Zayn started while Thora bit her lower lip to stop sobbing as she recalled the memory of her leaving Zayn in the middle of the road saying this same dialogue.

"Let me talk...it's hard please."
Thora pleaded with teary eyes.

"Sure, dear."

"Earlier when I saw tears in your eyes in the boat... I wanted to wipe them and comfort you, for the first it hurts to see someone's tears. I don't want to hide anything from you Zayn. I don't care if it's too late. I need you Zayn, I want you... I want to be with you, I want to hold your hand forever and never let go of your hand. I love you Zayn..." Thora held his hand.

But Zayn pulled his hand back, watching her heart sink in disappointment, he told, "you should know...if you come any closer I'm not letting you go..."

"Pull me closer." Thora pecked on his forehead.

"I will!" Zayn smiled happily, Both of them leaned in to kiss each other's lips but they stopped what they were doing as they had some drops of liquid dripping on them. with thunder and lightning, It started raining.

"Argh! Why does it always rain in my life? And... As usual, I don't have an umbrella to veil in, Fucking rain!" Thora groaned in annoyance and was about to run to the cottage but Zayn pulled her in a deep and passionate kiss, Thora quickly wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

"Let's dance" Zayn breathed out while she nodded.

"But how, there is no music-"

"I will guide you." He spoke in his husky voice all of sudden making her gulp.

The rain started pouring,
Zayn rotated her around and made her back facing him.
He gently stroked the knuckles of Thora with his fingertips which sent a shiver down her spine.
Thora could feel his hot breath on the back of her ear even in this cold rain. He slowly traveled his hand forward towards her shoulder while he placed soft kisses on her earlobe and her side neck. He tapped her shoulder which made her look back, without wasting any minute, he kissed her cheek.

She closed her eyes enjoying his sweet tortures. He gently blew on her neck before he travel his left hand from the back of her waist to the right side of her waist and rotated her around pulling her even closer while holding her waist with the right arm. Her hands subconsciously landed on Zayn's board shoulder.

He move his feet while she moved hers, Thora looked up to only make eye contact with Zayn, the sparks ignited in their body.
Thora's hands clutched on his shoulder when he pressed his lower body on hers. His hand was giving support to her.

Zayn took her hand in his and let go of her waist, rotated her around in her spot.
After a few spins, Zayn pulled her back into his arms.
He let go of her hand and wrapped both of his arms around her waist, swinging her body to the side while Thora gave her control to him as he was balancing her.

Thora ended up making a half-circle on the ground and her hands finally landed back on his shoulder. They were drenched in rain, their heart was pounding while their breath was fanning on each other's face.

He moves again, she moved again they seem to be moving in sync. Zayn perfectly controlled her body while Thora followed his movements.

Dance is a language of soul and they expressed it so beautifully.
Their hips swayed in a rhythm,
Thora did a move, Zayn responded while he did a move she responded, their dance was looking like a blossoming romance, real joy peeking through. They were getting closer and closer not just with their bodies but also with their, looking at each other with love and sacrifice for each other.
And their little dance of fresh pain and pleasure ended.

"You are my serendipity, Thora"
Zayn said letting go of her body.

"And... You are my... Uh..." Thora doesn't know to speak romantically and she was thinking, Zayn chuckled in understanding.

"I got it! You are my narcotic!"
Thora smiled proudly after finding a so-called romantic word.

"What's narcotic? It's...d-"

"Yes, you are my drug!" Thora winked at him.

"Why am I a drug? Drugs ruin your health" He looked at her in disbelief.

"Yeah! I'm so addicted to you and I don't care if it ruins me unless you are happy..." Thora smiled.

"I won't ruin you and-" Zayn tried to speak.

"I know I know! By the way that was a beautiful dance!" Thora chuckled.

"Of course it was, now let's go to the cottage before you catch a cold," Zayn was concerned about her while she nodded, smiling.