29)Warmth!

"Just like you, I lived a fucked up childhood... My real dad is an American and my mother is an Italian, they both loved each other unconditionally.
My father's parents didn't accept their love so he had to leave America then he and my mom got married, they suffered for a meal for a day, they had to sell their gold and silver ornaments to subsist and survive, somehow my dad managed to get a job in a construction site, I was born after father's death so I was treated as bad luck in my family, it was my mom who built an empire after so much hard work she became a successful businesswoman due to heavy workload she always left me with my caretaker Valaria, she cared and loved me but soon she had cancer and it was too late to cure cancer and that's why she married my evil stepfather.

He hid his identity of being a mafia and married my mother.
My mother was weak and she gave me some properties, one of them was Palace Herath which is in America.

This palace is my stepfather's target, he was so greedy and money-minded that's why he always abused me in many ways while my mom doesn't know anything about it.

I had no one to speak to or share my emotions with, I was bullied in school, treated like shit by my family members, I had no friends too. I always craved love and affection which I pretend that I don't need, the worst, the name-calling, Abusive words, many forgiving moments, the cries of hurt, I spent all my time crying for a life I wish I had because I could bear to look at the one I had before me, it was making me weak, it was ruining me, I could see it was taking a toll on me physically and mentally.

I was a slave and I couldn't do anything, My life was completely swallowed up by darkness until I see you, I..I-" She recalled their past, and was breaking down in front of him, which bought chill to his heart, hearing her past made him feel hurt and regret not being there for her at her hard times. Zayn held her hand and comforted her, she looked up to him and found he wasn't pitying her like others but instead he tried to comfort her.

"Shh, calm down. It's okay, I'm here... Your past didn't ruin you, it only made you stronger, it's alright, Leave about it and go inside it's getting cold, I guess it's gonna rain again" Zayn gently squeezed her hand in comfort.

***

Thora was feeling disturbed because of her dress, the net attached to her dress was itchy and irritating, she looked around and found nothing to cut the net.
Her gaze falls on the first aid kit, she opened and searched for scissors, thankfully she found small scissors. Sighing, she cut off the piece of nets, which was covering her cleavage.

Zayn entered the room looking for his shirt, it was dried and was on the bed. He quickly picked it up and paced to the door.

"Zayn, I want your shirt"
Zayn stood rooted to his spot, imagining Thora in his shirt.

"No, I want to wear it" He demanded.

"Fine... You can take it." Zayn left the room without glancing at her.
Thora sighed as she have to wear the white gown till tomorrow morning, she shrugged it and went to Kitchen.

Later that night Zayn was lying on the bed after taking a warm shower, Thora entered the room while Zayn's eyes dilated when he saw her, his throat went dry and he sat up.

"This girl will make me go crazy."
He mumbled to himself, while his eyes didn't leave her body.

Thora walked up to the spot where her dress's net was on the floor, she bent to collect them her cleavage was appealing to Zayn, he gulped at the scene.
He felt his member twitch a bit.

"Why did you cut the nets?
And why are you still wearing that dress of yours?"
His eyes roamed all over her body.

"The nets were itchy, so I removed them and I'm wearing my dress because you didn't give your shirt." She sighed.

"Change it, Thora, wear that shirt and pants which the old man gave!" His breath was getting heavy as he felt his erection.

"No, I don't like it." Thora shrugged it and paced to bed.

"Thora..." Zayn closed his eyes in frustration, feeling his dick getting harder with each second.

"What's your problem?" Thora stopped her movements and asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"Wear this..." Zayn stood up removed his shirt and gave his shirt to her.

Thora frowned, she asked for it before and he clearly denied it and now he is giving it.

"I don't want, I'm fine with my dress. I'm too tired to change it, I want to sleep." Thora refused as she was tired and she was hurrying to sleep.

"Thora..." Zayn threw his shirt on the bed and pinned her to the wall.

"What are you doing?" Thora was taken back by his sudden move, His left arm was rested just above her shoulder, her eyes roamed on his broad chest, and his six-packs.

She gulped, promptly looked away, Zayn leaned at her level and his breath was fanning on her right cheek, she could feel the heat radiating from his body and on top of that, he was shirtless.

"I'm a man, I'm getting hard just by looking at you and you are a woman, you have those things that I want now, I'm trying to control myself, so, please co-operate and wear my shirt"
Zayn said breathing hard, feeling his member in discomfort.

"I don't have anything which you might desire and I don't think I have any effect on you" Thora mumbled averting her eyes away from him while he was throwing a hard glare on her.

"You think so? Let me show you then..." Zayn held her right hand on his hard chest, his muscles were prominent and he was bluff enough to cage her in his arms.
She was confused by his actions.
He slowly moved her soft hand from his hard chest to his torso while staring at her intensely.

Thora's breath got heavy when she felt his well-built and his six packs, Zayn traveled her hand down to his V-line, she gasped and pulled her hand back when she touched his hard bulge.
His member was big and hard as a rock, it was twitching in her hand. For the first time, Zayn saw expressions of fear on her face.

"This is what you are doing to me... And it's painful" Zayn stated while she looked at him horrified.

"Sorry I didn't mean to-" Sweats were beading on her forehead and neck. He noticed her nervousness and said,
"go to sleep" he kissed her cheek and trotted to the washroom while leaving crimson red Thora behind.

She saw him disappearing behind the door and gulped. She couldn't understand why he would be like that because of her, she is totally unaware of her effect on people. She took Zayn's shirt which was on bed and wore it.

She hide herself under the covers and closed her eyes, she was quick to fall asleep and she is a heavy sleeper. After a tiring day, the bed was making her feel like heaven. Zayn covered himself with the bedsheet and he glanced at Thora and she was sleeping peacefully, beside him.

He chuckled hearing her soft snores. He thought back to the memory of caging Thora in his arms, he was a totally different person, he couldn't control the beast in himself. Zayn tried to sleep but couldn't, his body was restless but thoughts ran wild in his mind, he never felt this much addiction to desires.

He sighed and closed his eyes but froze in his place when he felt a hand on his waist, his eyes were snapped open and he looked at Thora, she was too close to him.

He realized that her body is cold when held her hand, she was nothing to close, his thin shirt wasn't helping. The night was colder than usual as it was raining. She was looking for warmth and that's why she was moving closer to him, he is warm. Zayn wasn't feeling cold.

He covered her with a bedsheet to keep her warm still she snuggled closer to him, poor Zayn sighed.
"She is going to be the death of me."

He let her snuggle closer to him, she was clinging to him like a Kaola, he looked at her face, she was so peaceful. He wondered how can someone be so merciless while killing be people and so peaceful while resting.
He shook his head, amazed by her duality.

"Good night, love." He caressed her cheek and mumbled.