34)Just Knives.

The sunlight rays were falling on Thora, her eyes snapped open assuming someone is trying to attack her, she woke up alarmed from her deep slumber. She tried to get up but a heavy thing on her stomach was stopping her movements, it was Zayn's arm, he was sleeping peacefully.

Thora gazed at his sleeping figure, he was so handsome, she was observing his features.
For the first time, she woke up with Zayn. He used to make her worry as soon as she woke up but he is close to her making her feel secure with him and relieved that he is also safe, a faint smile appeared on her lips.

"What did I do to deserve your love?" Thora mumbled under her breath while she ran her finger into his hair. His hair was soft and silky.

Her phone rang loud snapping her out of her daze.

"Yes, Ebenezer." Thora removed his hand and sat up.

"Okay, I'm coming down."
Thora replied on her phone.

Thora wore Zayn's shirt and went to the bathroom to freshen up, she glanced at Zayn after completing her business. She couldn't refuse his cuteness, she pecked his lips before going downstairs.

Thora saw Ebenezer sitting at the table, waiting for her while John was standing opposite to him.
Ebenezer's men were standing outside with alert minds along with Thora's men, who were standing like pillars. She saw an aged couple, Zayn already told Thora about an old couple helping him when she was unconscious, also they weren't suspicious, they looked harmless.

"Come to senti?" (How are you feeling?" The old woman asked.

"Sono Buono..." (I'm good) Thora answered back with a bow in respect.

"Tuo marito era preoccupato per te..." (Your husband was worried about you) The old man replied.

"Vedo..." (I see) Thora was feeling awkward as Ebenezer was listening to their conversation.
A pink tint formed on Thora's cheek hearing the word husband.

The old couple bid farewell to them and left the cottage, Thora gave him some wealth but they refused it.

"John, did you bring what I asked?" Thora questioned John.

"Yes, boss..." He gave her a bag.

"Ebenezer... I will be back in some minutes."
Ebenezer nodded listening to her while she headed upstairs.

After few minutes,
Zayn woke up as the sun rays were disturbing, he sat up with surprised expressions.
Zayn eyed her body from head to toe. She was dressed in a black t-shirt and black cargo pants with a pair of black boots with a black cap, her long hair was tied in a French ponytail. She was outfitted like an assassin. Her costume was giving him killer vibes.

"What's this?" Zayn stood up on his feet.

"What?" Thora was fixing knives inside her ankle beat.

"Are you gonna kill someone?" Zayn raised his eyebrows.

Thora chuckled before walking up to him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and said, "Just a mission baby."

"Wow, you know you speak romantically too?" Zayn grinned draping his arms around her waist.

"I learned from you!" Thora scrunched her nose.

"There are new clothes in that bag, fresh up and come down."
Thora said.

"How is...?" Zayn looked at her with a confused frown.

"I'm waiting down." Thora pecked his cheek before pacing to the door while Zayn was taken back for a second and caressed his cheek.