The Attempted Rescue

Killer sprinted towards the ship... he had to tell nightmare about this. Sure, he may have only known C for a couple weeks, but he actually cared for him... and nightmare, no doubt, had some stronger feeling for the black and white dressed skeleton. More than he was willing to admit at least.

Killer started to feel his legs go slightly numb as he neared the ship... but he forced himself to keep sprinting knowing that the ship would be preparing for their departure... which would leave C to the mercy of Dream, and even killer knew that wasn't good.

Killer was exhausted and panting whenever he finally reached the large pirate ship, but he only took a quick second to gulp down air before he quickly jogged across the ship... making a bee-line towards the captain's cabin... where he would hopefully find nightmare. When killer finally got in front of the cabin's door... he quickly knocked on the door as he impatiently waited for a response.

Whenever he was met with no answer though he thought about just barging in, but eventually decided against it... knowing the captain would be pissed if he found him in the cabin without his consent.

He waited a couple more moments after he knocked again... but was only met with silence... again. "Captain?!" Killer called out hoping nightmare would be able to finally hear him, but when he was once again met with silence he decided to finally just go in and tell nightmare himself. So without a second thought killer turned the door knob and opened the door, and as killer walked in he was surprised whenever he saw it empty.

"Captain?" Killer asked confused to why he wasn't in there.

"I don't remember giving you permission to snoop around my room... killer." A dark voice suddenly said accusingly making killer whip towards the sound knowing exactly who it was... nightmare.

"I-I'm sorry captain... I-" killer paused knowing it was useless to tell him why he was in there... it would probably get him into more trouble now that he thought about it. "I just... was looking for C... but he wasn't here..." that was all killer had to say before nightmare's eye lit up before quickly dulling once again.

"What do you mean? I made sure he was here whenever everyone left." Nightmare said blowing off what killer said thinking... hoping... it was just an excuse for why he was in his cabin.

"I mean he isn't on the ship...  and I saw him in the castle... he was with Dream." Killer said just wanting nightmare to believe him knowing that C could be killed at any second by that psychotic idiot who was known as nightmare's brother.

Nightmare still was still a little weary about it, but the thought of C being with Dream, who caused himself and... someone else... so much pain, made nightmare's soul freeze. Nightmare gritted his teeth he needed to help C if he was really with his insane brother, and he already knew killer wasn't stupid enough to do something so reckless as a joke...especially to him.

"Fine... but if your lying killer... I'll tear you limb from limb..." nightmare said as a huge smile formed on his face and his tentacles sharpened and pointed straight towards killer throat. "You got that?" Nightmare asked killer as he threateningly stared at killer. Killer quivered slightly and gulped before spastically nodding his head as an answer. At that... nightmare's tentacles softened and he headed outside of his cabin and towards the entrance to the ship... which left a small crowd of confused crew members on top of the deck who just looked out to the captain who was already gone... the only lingering sign of him being there was the remaining specks of magic.

______________________

Nightmare was now currently in-front of a large castle, and for some reason Dream seemed to know he was coming because when he arrived Dream was standing in-front of the castle doors.

Once Dream has saw his brother his eyes lit up and his smile grew. "Brother! I'm so glad you came!" Dream said making nightmare bite back a growl.
"How did you know I was coming?" Nightmare asked not amused... knowing that dream's cheerful greeting was bullshit. Whenever he said this though... Dream face morphed into a frown... "you don't seem to be glad to see me... brother." Dream said ignoring nightmare's question. Nightmare clenched his fists... dammit his brother pissed him off... "don't call me brother... dream." Nightmare said making dreams frown grow.

"I see... well! Why don't you come in brother! It's been so long since you have visited! You must tell me about your adventures!" Dream said enthusiastically once again almost completely ignoring nightmare.

'Nice to know he never changed...' nightmare thought sarcastically as he grumbled out an agreement with Dream knowing there wasn't any other safe option. Dream then grabbed nightmares wrist which made nightmare jolt and hiss.

"Oh calm down brother! I'm just showing you where we are going!" Dream said as he practically dragged nightmare behind him.

Once they were walking for a couple minutes Dream decided to break the silence... much to nightmare's annoyance. "Well now that you are here... why don't you have some dinner and we can talk!" Dream said overly enthusiastically. "No, dream I'm not here to stay for long." Nightmare said yanking his arm out of dreams death grip. He knew that his crew would get impatient if he left them for a long time...so he didn't have time to chat and he had to only focus on saving C and getting away from this damn island. Dream stared at nightmare for a couple second before he scowled at his brother. "I'm sorry brother... but you don't have a choice..." Dream said quietly before his usual fake smile took over any negative features and his hand shot out and grabbed nightmare wrist making nightmare flinch as a pang of pain shot up his arm.

Dream then started to lead him to large doors... that he knew led to the dining room.

______________________

15