A Mask Party part 3

Normal Pov

Emerald Palace

"Are you two engage?" Lady Anna Green asked with a low voice.

Ijekiel then said, "why do you say that my lady?"

Anna then said, "my lord, you look pretty affected, and were holding her hand." She said with a smile and turn towards Jennette. The second princess looked at the young lord Alpheus with an uneasy stare.

Ijekiel then said, "no. I'm just looking out for her. We grow up together, she's like a sister to me."

"

"Oh, that's fine

"Oh, that's fine. A little piece of advice perhaps. Keep your distance, people might think you two have a relationship. I mean look around." Anna said to Ijekiel with a low voice. He then notices the other noble talking looking at their direction.

Ijekeil then said while staring angrily at Anna, "as I said there is nothing between us."

She then smiled at him and said as she turns to the other nobles. "I'm just making basic observation."

A lady then said, "she is just asking my lord. No need to be offended." Ijekil then walked away without Jennette. The second princess stared longingly at the direction he went.

Anna smiled and said. "My princess, you don't seem to agree with the young Alpheus's statement. Could it be that you thought of him as your fiancé?"

Jennette then said without thinking. "No, its just my uncle always implied he was. I could be wrong."

"