The Emperor's Banquet part 1

Garnet Palace

Dinner

Normal Pov

"Jennette's aunt wants an audience with her. What did you say to her dad?" Athanasia ask.

Claude ate his meal and said, "I told her that the thing is in probation."

Athanasia then said, "I didn't think she arrive so soon. You're not going to keep Jennette in the Ruby Palace until the banquet, are you?"

 You're not going to keep Jennette in the Ruby Palace until the banquet, are you?"

"Yes, I am."

"It would be hard to explain why she's not there. I think you better let her attend." Athanasia said.

"Are you sure about that?" Claude ask.

"I can take care of her by myself. It's her aunt I'm worried about. However, I wouldn't mine some help." She said as she smiled.

Claude then ask his daughter, "what do you need?"

"A visual message from you to the nobles." Athanasia said.

"I'm still going to do that even if you don't ask." He said as he knew what his daughter meant. 

......

A Day Later

"Blessings and Glory to the Sun of the Obelian Empire. " The head maid of the Ruby Palace, Emma stood before Claude.

"Ah! Now I remember you were one of those irresponsible maids who lost Athanasia all those years ago." Claude said angrily as he still hasn't forgiven them.

" Claude said angrily as he still hasn't forgiven them