A Mask Party part 1

Anna's Pov

I walked out of the Emerald Palace feeling degraded. Wha was the Princess thinking? She said, 'she needs supporters.' Wouldn't inviting that good for nothing second Princess defeat the purpose of wha she's trying to accomplish? I thought I knew what the Princess was like. When she humiliated the Duke and Countess at the Emperor's banquet. I mean she literally wiped the floor them, and called them out on ho badly the raised the second Princess.......

Oh, I get it now. That's why she wants the countess to throw a party in her estate. She wants farther criticize them, if not the second Princess for anything that's out of place. Now that I think about it. Princess Athanasia didn't especially say that I have to watch Princess Jennette and defend her. Princess just told me to watch from a far. Which means (smile) I can criticize the second Princess as much as I like. I then saw the ladies,whom I met before I saw the Princess. I can't believe their still here. (Smile) I can use this opportunity.

I walk up to them with a smile. "Hello's again."

"Oh, it's you again lady Anna. How was your meeting with the Princess?" The woman said with a hidden smile. They probably want to hear, what punishment I was dealt with.

I smiled and said, " It went fine. The Princess was more understanding than I've realized. She invited me to the tea party she's hosting, so I may give Princess Jennette the chance to apologize properly." Will, she did say to mention that Jennette will be in attendance.

One of the ladies held their fan to cover their face and said

One of the ladies held their fan to cover their face and said. "Is that really alright. Didn't his majesty ban the second Princess from attending events in the palace?"

"The Princess said, his majesty only ban the second Princess fro attending major gatherings, but she said it's just a tea party and it's nothing special." I said as I repeat the Princess's words.

I then added, "the Princess seems to want me to forgive the second Princess. Of course, I would have to apologize to the second Princess too, but I'm not sure if she would apologize though."

One of the ladies then said, "I sure she'll reluctantly apologize to you lady Anna. Although I won't count on a sincere apology."

"Not,if the second Princess is anything like her mother." The other lady add.

I then said, "we'll I better get going. If I want to be home in time for dinner. I'll see you later."

As I walked away, I then heard them say. "Who's said is the Princess on do you think? Lady Green's or her sister?"

"I think,it's lady Green's since it appears that the second Princess got the shorter end of the stick. We'll just have to wait and see till the party won't we."

"I hope, the Princess invites a lot of people this time."

"I think she will. This will be her second time hosting right."