The Villainess part 1

Normal Pov

Alpheus Estate

Anna, Helena, and some of the other girls are heading to the lounge to take a break from the party. When they saw Jennette and her aunt already inside. They open the door slightly when they heard. "That's a beautiful dress princess."

"I know it's from Madam Clara isn't it," A lady said.

Jennette then said, "I've always loved her dresses. It's a staple of nobility you know."

"To bad she's not." Anna said as the other girls beside her giggled as they walked in. The girls came in wearing the brand of dresses that Athanasia wore in her previous events. No other girls came wearing Madam Clara's dress except the older ladies and Jennette.

The second princess came up to them and said, "those are some dresses you girls have. Are they from Madam Clara?"

They giggle, Anna turns to Jennette and said. "Goodness no. This dress is from Madam May."

"Mine is from Kathrine's." Another girl said.

Jennette then said, "oh I see. Its fine not everyone can afford Madam Clara's dresses....."

The girls glanced at each other and nodded. A girl then said, "Oh my! It seems that the princess doesn't know. These are the popular brands now a days. Madam Clara was so yesterday."

The other girls nodded and another one of them said, "yes. That's my mother's dress." They then laugh.

Jennette stared at their dresses and thought

Jennette stared at their dresses and thought. 'What? Why do they like those dresses? There so plain. There aren't even any ribbons and ruffles. The only thing going for those dresses are the patterns. It's just like what Athanasia likes to wear. Such low taste.' She then said, "well its fine not everyone can buy a status symbol."

The girl's frown and Anna then said, " yes of course. That dress must have been really expensive for the countess." She let out the fact that Jennette's dress wasn't from the emperor.

Jennette then said to her, "well at least I don't look like a washout. Your dress may be the trend, but did you have to buy the cheapest dress. Looking at it, you probably can't afford it. Can you?"

Anna bit her lip at Jennette's words and the other girls stayed silent. Until Athanasia came in and said, "your one to talk. Last time I heard that dress of yours was bought by your aunt."

Everyone turned to the princess as Anna ran to her. "Princess!" She then hides behind Athanasia while Lucas walked in and stared at Jennette.

"Sister......"

Athanasia cut her off and said, "you shouldn't talk like that to people Jennette. Anna just purchased what she could afford. Is a dress so important for one to be in debt?"

Jennette then said, "still look at her. She should have just bought a lesser brand rather than buying from such an expensive store. Only to buy their cheapest dress."