Tea Parties part 1

Athanasia's Pov

Emerald Palace

"I think I want to attend a tea party first, so who's throwing one?" We then opened all the invitations.

Ces then said, "O! Princess, the Marquess Irain's daughter is throwing one. Why don't you go."

"Lady Helena." Athanasia said with surprise.

Lillian then said, "here's one from count Green, although their family isn't really that important."

The princess smiled and said, "ah yes! I met his daughter at the debutante. She was really pretty, but before I say yes to anything I'll have to ask dad. Give me the earliest tea party. I'll give it to dad to see if I can go now that I'm done with managing the funds. Wish me luck. Let's go Uncle Felix."

"Yes princess."

"Good Luck princess." They said as she went to the Main Palace where the emperor was.

" They said as she went to the Main Palace where the emperor was

Main Palace

(Knock, Knock) "Daddy are you busy?" Athanasia said as she walked in.

"No, not really."

Athanasia then said, "I'll tell them to bring tea." She opened the door and told Felix to tell the maids to bring them in.

When the tea was served the princess then started, "daddy I got an invitation to go to Marquess Irain's daughter's tea party. Next week can I go?"

Claude sipped the tea and said, " On one condition."

"Anything, name it." Athanasia said happily.

"You'll takes 50,00 knights with you." Claude said with a serious tone.

"Oh, and I also plan on attending Anna Green's tea party. It's a little after this one, we got along well at the debutante ball. Can I also go their daddy?"

"They're not very important." Claude said.

"But Anna seemed like a fine person and she's my age too."

"Go ahead." Claude said.

"Thank you, daddy. Stay away from Jennette while I'm gone okay. You never know what a chimera will do next." Athanasia said as she pouts.

Claude then said, " she's not my daughter." Athanasia then smiled then ate the cake.

Emerald Palace

As the princess came back to her palace with Felix, she said. "Hey Lucas, it's been a while." He then appeared in front of her as she smiled at him.

"You felt my presents that's impressive." They then walked together with Felix 15 feet behind them.

Athanasia then ask, "so how do you see Jennette's magic. Do you think she can brainwash my dad into liking her?

"No, not a chance."