Let's Get Started part 4

Normal Pov

The Tower

" First of all, I won't ask how you know about me. Since everyone knows me." Lucas said as he set the table for the princess.

"No, they don't it's been over 200 years since you slept." Athanasia said.

Lucas was about to say something when the princess said, " I'm not Kyilum's daughter nor am I his son Aternathas's. My father, the current emperor's name is Claude."

Lucas blinked at her without saying a word for a few seconds. "Alright Miss know it all. Tell me who took my magic then."

"Aternathas, he took your magic while you were resting that's why you were asleep for 200 years. And also, the reason why he became the strongest emperor in history."

"That fool!" Lucas said angrily.

"I'll have milk and cookies thanks." Athanasia said as she notices he hasn't served her anything.

Lucas snapped his fingers and made snacks appeared. "How do you know all this?" He ask.

"You're going to think I'm crazy, but I had read about you and this world from a book in my last life."

Lucas looked at her and ask, "what happens in the book then?"

"Will before, I was born Aternathas brain washed my uncle, the former emperor to kill my dad and made a chimera named Jennette. The family that took her in, the Alpheus plan to introduce her in 11 years at my debutante as my father's daughter.  Aternathas will also use her for his plans to take back the throne."

"Wait I thought you said he died over 200 years ago."

Athanasia then said, "he did. At least his physical body did. His soul remained wandering in the imperial city until he came across my uncle. When my father took the throne, he saved my uncle's life by taking over his body."

Lucas then ask, "and what's this have to do with me?"

"It has everything to do with you. You're the reason why his doing what his doing."

"And what do you get out of this?" He ask.

"Peace of mind of knowing that my father and I won't die." She then added, "as I said they are planning to use this girl name Jennette to get to the throne."

Lucas then said, "then just make sure that she doesn't get introduce then."

"I have no intention of killing her. As I said she's just a poppet, in fact I want then to introduce her as my sister."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want her to be introduce as the former emperor's daughter in order to start a war." Athanasia said.

Lucas then said, "yeah that's a possibility. So, what do you need me to do?"

"Go to the world tree as early as you can and be back before my debutante if possible. Because that's when everything starts to happen. Oh, and you are not allowed to eat my magic beast."

"You have one."

"It's off limits. Besides fruits are better for you." Athanasia said as she drunk her milk. She then added, " I have nothing to give you, but will you protect me and my father?"

"Sure, why not, but I will be taking something from you later."

"What's that?" The princess ask.

"It's not important I can take it without you knowing."

Athanasia then said, "can you take me back to my palace? It's getting late I'm afraid everyone will be worried about me."

A Little While Ago