The Villainess part 2

Normal Pov

Alphues Estate

Nighttime

Anna run to Athanasia and whispered in her ear to tell her what happened. The princess smiled, turn to her and said, "where is Jennette now?"

"I last saw her in the hallway." Anna said.

Athanasia then stood up and said, "thank you Lady Anna. Good job." She said with a smile and left to find Jennette. As Athanasia looked for her, she thought, 'I bet she's probably in the garden. If not her old room here, but I don't see why she would be eager to go back there.'

Felix saw her walking about and said, "princess! What are you doing walking alone with out an escort? Where is the warlock?"

"Oh, he....." Athanasia paused for a second and said, "went to fine Jennette. Lady Green came to me and said that Jennette was crying for some unknown reason. Uncle, Felix. You haven't seen her, have you?"

"Will, no I haven't"

Athanasia placed her hand on her forehead and said. "I know she used to live here and all, but she can't just walk off somewhere without telling anyone. She is a part of the imperial family now."

Felix then said, "I understand princess. We'll go look for her."

"Please and thank you Uncle Felix." Athanasia said as he ordered the knights to go looking for the second princess.

Jennette came out of the garden with red swollen eyes. A light source suddenly came up to her. "I found her." The knight said as he grabbed her arm and escorted her to Athanasia.

Inside the Mansion

Inside the Mansion

Everyone gathered in the ballroom while the knights searched for Jennette throughout the whole mansion. While Anna explained to the princess, "yeah! She looked like she got slapped. I mean haft of her face was read and swollen."

Athanasia notices the knights bringing Jennette and said. "Jennette what were you thinking! You can't just disappear like that! I know I already told you this, but you must be careful now that everyone knows that you're a part of the imperial family."

Jennette then said, "I didn't do anything to shame the imperial family. What are you so worried about?"

Athanasia then said, "I'm not talking about your conduct. I'm talking about your safety. You can't just walk off without telling anyone. What if someone captures you and holds you for ransom?! That would be an even bigger inconvenient to his majesty. Think for a second won't you!"

 Think for a second won't you!"