Two Years Later

Athanasia's Pov

Ruby Palace

"Princess is so smart." Lillian said to me with a smile. I think I can walk to where Claude is now. I looked out the window and saw that it's a beautiful day for a walk. However, which direction do I go in?

I look up at Lillian and asked, "wheret dada?" (where's dad)

She then blinked and said, " his in his palace princess."

"Wheret tat?" (Where is that)

"Where? Will if you go out the front door and turn left. His there." I should go there at nap time. That way no one will see me leave.

Afternoon

Afternoon

"Sleep will princess." Lillian said as she kissed me. I pretended to sleep and as soon as I heard the door close, I got up. The door handle was too high for me to reach. So, I got a ribbon and lasso the door open. It took at least 30 min for me to reach the Garnet Palace being as small as I am.

Garnet Palace

I looked around with flowers in my hand, so Claude would just think that I got lost. I looked around, yep this is the garnet palace. The books described it as being humbler than the ruby palace, so I'm in the right place. I went inside (yawn) I can't believe I'm already tired. Well, I am in a child's body so.... I decided that the best place to sleep was at the bottom of the stairs. So, Claude will be able to see me easily. I fell asleep then a few minutes pass by when someone grab me. As they said, "what's this thing doing in my palace?"

Still tired I tried to open my eyes slowly and saw Claude. (Yawn) "wawo" (Hello) What took you so long. Just then my stomach growl. How embarrassing, I then suck my thumb and looked at him with pleading eyes. Please feed me. (growl).

"Felix." He then tossed me over to sir. Felix, who was standing next to him. Claude then said, "I'll have some tea with my guest."

Sir. Felix sat me on the sofa across from Claude. One the cake was served I looked at Claude happily. Cake really, you're giving me cake. When Lillian wont even let me have them in my palace.  I then said, "ta to." (Thank you) I grab the spoon and begun to eat with no manners whatsoever. As I started to eat, I stared at Claude. I am only two, what did you expect?

"Felix leave us."

".... Yes your majesty." He then left.

Claude then asks me, "do you know who I am."

I nodded and swallowed the cake in my mouth. I then said as I smile, "Dada."

"A po." (I'm full) I said as I pick up the teacup and drunk milk slowly, but it still got on my dress.

"Felix." Claude called him again.

"Yes, your majesty. " When Felix saw me covered in cake. He took a handkerchief out of his pocket and started wiping my mouth. Claude then said, "give her to the maids to be cleaned properly."

"Yes, your majesty."

When the maids were almost done cleaning me up. Lillian entered the washroom worryingly with a new dress for me. "Princess I was so worried."

"A-pay." (I'm fine)

Lillian then said to the other maids, "I'll take it from here. Sorry for troubling you."

The maid then said as she dressed me, "its fine she's very well-behaved."

"Thank you."

(Knock, knock) Felix then came through the door. "Miss Lillian, his majesty would like to speak to you."

"Yes."

"Yaya" (Lily) I said as I lifted my arms to be picked up.

Thrown Room

"Forgive me your majesty." Lily said as she got on her knees.

Fortunately, I was on the ground, so I walked over to Claude, tag his pants and said. "Dada, do hi yaya." (Papa don't hurt Lily.)

Claude looked at me and said, " What?"

"NO, hi yaya." (No hit Lily) understand?

"Still don't" Alright now it's time to cry.

"Waaaaa!"

"Princess." Lillian said.

"Your majesty what happen?" Felix said as he came in.

"NO, hi yaya." (No hit Lily)

Felix then said, "your majesty I think she said, no hurt Lily." (Nodded) Yes, yes that's right mister.

"Is that so." Claude said.

"Dada do hi yaya." (Papa don't hurt Lily)

"Felix take them back to the Ruby Palace." Claude said as he stood up, I then grab his leg. I then cried out, "Dadaaaaa!" (cry).

Felix laughed and said, "I don't think she wants to go your majesty."

Lillian came closer and tried to pull me away from Claude. No, I also used my legs to hold on to him this time while still crying.

Sir. Felix then said, " it's alright princess you can come see his majesty again tomorrow."

(Stop Cry) I then looked up at Claude and said, "dada wewe." (Papa really) Come on say yes, you know you're not going to win. I then let out a tear as my lips trembled. 

Claude then said, "Alright."

I then let out a smile and said happily, "Dada, dada, dada."

"Princess I think we should go now his majesty must be very busy. " Lillian said.

I let go of Claude's leg slowly and looked up to him again with a smile. "Dada." I then run over to Lillian when I tripped and fell. That hurt, I got back up again without crying.

"Princesses are you hurt." Sir. Felix asks.

Lillian then said, "princess your knee!"

"Felix, have her treated at the Ruby Palace." Claude said.

"Yes, your majesty." Lillian carried me as we walked out the door with sir. Felix. I wave good-bye to Claude with a smile, "byby Dada!."(Bye-bye Papa) He then smiled back at me. I then felt chills running down my spine.

Yay I got his attention. Part one is complete. Now I just have to be Daddy's Perfect little princess, study hard and find Lucas. That last one is going to be hard; I don't even know where he is. If I remember correctly Athanasia meet him when she was 7, she was chasing after her mana beast if I remember correctly. I'll focus on learning the Obelian language for now. According to WMMAP he was in the palace looking for a divine beast to eat. I need to stop him before he eats mine and my shot of leaving a long life.

Author's Note: update's will be random for now.