Tea Parties part 2

A Few Days Later

Emerald Palace

Normal Pov

"I never knew gray, and pink worked so well together." The princess said as she stared at the mirror.

The tailor then said, " would you like to have another dress with pink being the dominant color princess?" 

"Yes."

Ces then said, "that dress looks so cute on you princess. "The short skirt, gray blazer and pink shoes looks great."

Athanasia turned around to May and said, "thank you for making this dress, May."

"The honor is mine princess."

Felix came in and said, "It's time to go princess."

"Coming!"

As Athanasia arrived at the carriage. "Sister!" She then turned around and saw Jennette

Athanasia's expression then turned from happy to somewhat irritated. "Make it quick I have to leave."

"Where are you going?" Jennette ask.

"The Marquess Irain's house I got invited to a tea party there." Athanasia said flatly.

"Can I come with you!" Jennette said happily. Lillian, Felix, Hanna, Ces, May, as well as all the other maids. Looked at the second princess with discontent.

Athanasia smiled and said, "I'm sorry, but if I take you with me

Athanasia smiled and said, "I'm sorry, but if I take you with me. I might be late seeing as you still have to change."  Everyone's eyes where then on Jennette. Her attire was plain and simple. It was barely enough to walk around the palace much less to go outside to a tea party.

"Will then I'll see everyone later." Athanasia said as she and Felix got in the coach.

"Have fun princess."  Everyone waved goodbye as they saw the princess rode off. Except Jennette, who had her hand on her chest and the other one gripping her skirt. She failed to notice that all the maids at the Emerald Palace were staring at her as she left without a word.

Hannah put her hands on her waist, looked at Jennette and said, "how rude. It's as if she didn't see us."

Ces then said, "if it were the princess. She would at least say hi."

"Right, everyone back to work." Lillian said as she saw all the maids went back inside. She then turns to look at the direction where Jennette went. Thinking, 'poor child. You can't help but feel sorry for her. Will it is expected, she's lucky to even be allowed to live here. Considering she's that woman's child.'

Irain Estate

Flashback

A Few Days Ago

The Marquess Irain's daughter Helena jump for joy as the reply from the princess said, ' that she will be attending'.