I Became Athanasia

Six-Month-Old Athanasia's Pov

Ruby Palace

Why did this happen to me? I'm got isekai the world of Who Made Me A Princess

Why did this happen to me? I'm got isekai the world of Who Made Me A Princess. Or as I like to call it the story that has a lot of versions. The first version is The Lovely Princess where it was Jennette that was the female lead. The second one is Who Made Me A princess where Athanasia was the lead. She dies in the Lovely Princess at the age of 18 and in Who Made Me A Princess, she went through hell in both versions of it and..... Now I must survive this sh*t hole of a world. Why you ask?

Because I am now Athanasia.

Luckily, I know what happens in all 3 versions of the story. The first thing I need to do is meet my father, Claude. In the second version of Who Made Me A Princess, explains that he used black magic to erase my mother Diana from his memories. So, I need to meet him as soon as possible. Second, I need to meat Lucas, I'll need him encase something goes wrong.

In both versions of Who Made Me A Princess, he was Athanasia's safe charm. They even fall in love (glow red). I wouldn't count on that last part since I am not that Athanasia. Lastly, I need to make sure that Jennette gets introduce in the debutante ball. Why you ask? Because of Anastacius or Aethernitas whatever his name is. In both stories he caused a lot of problems for Athanasia. Especially, in the second version of WMMAP. However, everyone did end up happy in that one. I can't risk it. If things don't go as plan, then there will be war, like what Athanasia saw in her dreams.

I need to be prepared for everything in order to survive this world. If and when Jennette enters the palace. My position will be uncertain. Less I forget that the Athanasia from The Lovely Princess died because of court politics. Mainly because of Jennette and her aunt. I could care less about her, she's not my problem, and I don't even know which version of Jennette I'm gonna get. So, let's just play the perfect daughter. I need to be in control in this life, I don't want to die again.

Author's note:

First Version: The Lovely Princess

Second Version: Who Made Me A Princess (novel)

Third Version: Who Made Me A Princess (manhwa)