"So why did you say it?" I ask again looking him in the eye.

"Everything that happened out there isn't what I want happening now, it isn't what I am trying to tell you now okay?"

Growing annoyed I snapped, "so why did you say it!"

"Because it show business Alex!" He exclaims.

"Oh really? You know my relationship with my mother and you go out there to patronize me with her! That isn't show business it seems really fricking personal to me!"

He let put a deep exhale, claiming his eyes shut, his jaw was clenched so was it fist, opening his eyes once more to look at me.

"Listen okay, you have to understand, I wanted to talk to you, and I knew you wouldn't willing meet up with me anywhere or answer a message." I nod at this since I wouldn't.

"So, when your mom contacted me. She said she wanted me to join her in that segment, flew me out here yesterday and had this elaborate plan to have me help her psych you out. I told her I was here to make things right with you and she told me if I didn't do it I'd never get the chance to speak with you again. So trust me Alex when I tell you I didn't want to do that- any of that. I'm sorry." He spoke softly, I didn't notice but he stepped closer to me. Look on his face was sad, angry at himself, pleading, distress, and it made my guard falter and I found part of myself starting to believe him.

"Why should I trust you?" I ask my voice low and came out like a sort of squeal which I didn't want but I didn't expect this either.

"Because, Alex I love you."
My jaw drops. He loves me? I thought he said I was-

"I know what I said, I know what I did and how I hurt you and I was an asshole to you for it but Alex I love you, everyday since what happened I felt sick, I broke up with the girl the day after and I tried calling but nothing came through, I was an idiot that thought being in love was weak and made me less of a man when in reality me thinking that is what made me less of a man, so Alex please if you can just find it in your heart to forgive me, even if you need a few days to think things through, but when you do just know I love you." He says.

I stood there in shock not a muscle in my body moving, I was frozen, for all those years together I wanted to him to say it and now he's here saying it and I don't know what to do.

"And I know me saying 'I love you' now may not be enough and you probably don't trust it so trust this." Quickly, in a swift motion he smashed his lips to mine, his hands holding my cheeks, his fingers gliding across my cheek bones, I could feel his tongue on my lip wanting me to open my mouth and let him in.

I missed this, I missed the electricity that shot through my veins at his touch, the shivers that went down my spine, so I did what happened everytime we fought in the past. I gave up resisting. And I gave into him.

And as always I gave myself up to him.

••••••

"What the fuck."

A sharp scream replaces the moans of pleasure. Matt drops me out of the fright of those words. Luckily I was in my underwear and it was just parted.

J look at the door seeing Dean with an unreadable expression. "Oh God." I mutter scrambling to get my pants on. But before I can fully do this Dean grabs Matt and throws him.

Matt went into the shelf breaking it. Some items falling. Matt got up. "What the fuck man!" Matt yells.

He swings a right at Dean. It didn't phase him. Dean stares at him. His expression still unreadable. Dean hits back.