CHAPTER 8: Meeting Zach [EDITED]

Edited

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!

CHAPTER 8: Meeting Zach

*** Claires POV***

~Two days later~

Have you ever felt like you want the the Earth to move under you and swallow you? Where you are under a lot pressure and strain and you can't escape? You want to but the eyes of the person is making you feel like crap?

Yeah.

It's two days after seeing Zach like face to face. Yeah. Two days of chatting through texts during the day and talking till midnight and more during the night.

And how can I forget? Two days of ignoring my best friends.

And you assume correct.

I'm standing at the locker and my friends are staring, no scratch that, glaring at me. Well, of course except Harry cause he knows why. Yeah. I told Harry about him because he was the reason we met in the first place. Harry, however, was leaning against the locker with a knowing smirk on his face which made any girl fall for him-except me, remember that.

"What have you been doing this week?" Lily asked.

"Um yeah uh.. studying?" I said which rather came out as a question.

She snorted. "Yeah. That's what you have been doing. As if we are gonna believe that." She said.

Jack put his on her shoulder to calm her down. "Listen she has a valid reason. Right, C?" He asked me looking hopefull.

Of course i had a valid reason. I was talking to the guy i was falling for.

There. I admitted it.

Yes you heard correct. I'm falling for Zach Drew.

"Well, of course, yeah." I said.

"Then, what is-" Lily began but was cut off by the bell.

Phew. Saved by the bell.

"Later." She gave me a pointed look as if telling that she wouldn't let this go.

What does she think that i don't know that?!

____

It was lunch time and I had just finished telling the whole story to my besties while sitting in the lunch room when my phone rang signalling that a text had arrived. I smiled.

"It will be him." I said and smiled like an idiot. I took out the phone.

Him: Hey there. Where are you?

-Z

Me: Im in school idiot. Forgotten that im still a school girl have we?

-C

Him: School girl or not I like u. I was hoping we could meet somewhere. I am dying to meet u in person. I wonder how you will look like. Since u were so beautiful when we skyped.

-Z

My heart skipped a beat there. It was happening too fast I realized. But it doesnt matter. I want to be happy.

My friends took it really well. I expected them to disagree but fortunately it didn't happen. I think, they could just feel how happy i am when i was talking about. His name rings an instant smile to my face. And don't even get me started on his looks.

Look. This is confidential, yeah?

He's definitely drool-worthy.

Lol.