Surprise (PART 1- continued) [EDITED]

Edited

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!

CHAPTER 5: Surprise (PART 1 Continued)

***Claire's POV***

When you can't understand something, you feel so frustrated! I mean, he said everyone is sitting together. How come? How come all of his favourite students sitting together?

How could that be? We were sitting together for sure along with Brady but Caroline and James........ they were not here.. or were they?

And at that moment I turned back to look at Caroline smiling wickedly at me. I looked beside her just to see James... He wasn't really looking at me with wickedness or revenge but.... with.. sadness and....pity? Maybe I'm overthinking things.. am I? How can James be sad for me? After all he had laughed at my mom... And how can I forget my dad?

But yes.. I hate to admit it but I always had a soft spot for him......from the beginning.. That day it felt like that the my heart had shattered into thousands of pieces. It felt like it was being hammered. I had never expected such behaviour from James. Never.

I looked at Brady, who was looking at me nervously, as if guaging my reaction to the entire sitting arrangement. I tried to smile at him but in vain.. He reassured me with a smile as if telling me everything will be alright. And for my sake, I hope it does.

I sighed and then turned in front to look at Professor Keanbean. He was smiling at me and I smiled back. Okay, I like history a little bit. Well it was good before. Now its just about mugging up. Half of the things you won't be able to write if you don't mug it. Yeah. He thought i like it till now. But the truth is i hate it now. No offence. The point of blabbering? Trying to get 'some' thoughts out of my mind.

I looked sideways at my one and only hope, my one and only reason for my existence, that too happy: Harry.

He looked at me, our eyes locked.

I want to sit beside you bro. I cant take it anymore. Its torturing me. I thought to myself and also wished as well as thought that Harry understood. We had an unspoken communication. Somehow or the other we understood each other without speaking.

As if in response to my thoughts Harry nodded. I sighed and looked in front at Proffessor Keanbean as he was saying something which was obviously going over my head given the current condition I'm in.

I just hope this class ends soon enough...

*****
After forty minutes our class ended. I was counting each and every second of it. I just wanted to get out of this place. I don't know why but I was feeling really suffocated.

Clearly, Harry had understood what I wanted. This guy understands me like no one else does. We are just so similar in nature, behaviour and everything. It really did feel like we were brother and sister.

So after five minutes we had decided Jack would be sitting there in Lily's place, Lily would shift inside in my place and I will sit beside Harry. I really had the best friends in the world. They are so adjusting, even if I'm being totally weird.

Another thought struck me, then. Why was Lily sitting in the middle? I thought she would kill me when i said that. When we were deciding who would sit where, i suggested she sat in the middle. But she glared daggers at me. If looks could kill, i would have died then and there. She always prefers the side! But i was too tired to think anymore about that.

I saw Harry getting inside and sitting there. I waited for him to come out and sit outside. He too prefers to that. But he didnt.

"Hey! Come out. I know u don't like to sit inside dude. So better hurry before our next teacher arrives!" I said exasparetedly.

He looked at me and opened his mouth to speak but I think my expression was enough to silence him. He just nodded and let me in. I sat there feeling peaceful. I looked at Jack. I smiled at him and mouthed a 'thank you'.
He just replied "Anytime" smiling his smile which I loved the most.

At least I have the best friends in the world. I thought to myself.

And that's enough.

For now.

***

《 Hello guys! A bit longer than the rest. As far as i remember the rest of the chaps are little longer.

I guess!

This chapter is a little too boring, I know. Some of my friends has also pointed that out. But please consider it as a filler chapter.

But i promise you once you finish reading the basic chapters, it will be worth reading!

Thank you so much for reading!

Thanks for 50 reads, 7 votes and 4 comments.

Can we get this chapter 10 votes and 55 reads and 6 comments?

I think if we work together, we can do this, yeah? Please help me reach my goals!

Vote , comment and share your views,

Love,
Elena. Xoxo. 》