CHAPTER 20: A NEW FRIEND

《Heyo people! Whats up? Hope you all are doing great! Heres another chap!

HAPPY READING, guys! 》

***Jame's POV***

I was sitting with Bonnie in the park bench. She was nice. I liked her. I did. As a friend. But still i loved Claire like anything. Bonnie could understand my feelings. She could give words to my feelings. I dont know how. I have asked her, many times. But she just waves the question away. I always felt nice with her. We have been spending time together, as friends let me tell you before hand, and we kind of fit. My thoughts were interrupted by someone.

"James?" A female voice asked.

I looked up to see Samantha. Let me tell you..she has been very clingy to me these days.. i dont know why but yes.. over clingy.. more than Cary... so i usually dont like her. "Yes Samantha?" I said.

"You are with... her??" She sneered.

I looked at her disgusted. What the fuck does she thing of herself? How can be such a bitch? Oh yes. I forgot because she is a bitch. Bonnie looked at Samantha with a sad face. Past few month i had known this very well. She is emotional. I liked her for that. She understands people's feelings.

"Who the fuck are you to decide whom i sit with? You are just jealous because its not you beside me. And you will never hold that much respect as Bonnie holds. You know why? Because you just keep trying to get into my pants. And i do NOT like that. No. Bonnie is just here because she is my..... friend.." My heart ached a little. Did i like her? I dont think so. Anyways. I continued. "She is here to help me unlike you. So fuck off." I said.

Samantha was fuming with anger. But she didnt utter a word and stomped off. That will keep her shut for a few days atleast. I thought clearly relieved. I sat down and took Bonnies hand in mine.

"Thank you James. For whatever you said to Caroline. Nobody would have done that except for my best friends you know. But you did. I thought she was a good friend of yours bu-"

I interrupted her by a tight hug. I saw her relax. She fit in my arms perfectly. Her small petite body. I kissed her hair and pulled apart.

"Bonnie you dont know how much you mean to me. You gave me my life back. You made me start live again. I owe you."

"No James. Dont say that. I like hanging out with you. You are a nice person James. And a very good friend. Claire knows that too. Its just that she loves Zach. He was her first love. Thats why."

"I know Bonnie. I know. But still. I...love....her."

Do I? Do I love her?

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing. I looked at the screen and the name which showed made my stomach flip.

Claire

I picked up the call. "Hello?"

"James..." she sighed. Her voice sounded so upset and....heavy. Was she crying? I immediately tensed up. "Hey. Are you ok? Have you been crying?"

"James..i need..i need to talk to you.. Can you come over?"

"Yes yes of course I wi-"

"Dont tell anyone though. Its important." She interrupted me.

"Okay okay. Chill babes. I am coming over right now. Hold up." I said getting up. I hung up and turned to Bonnie.

"Hey I am sorry. I gotta go. See you later?" I ask her.

"Yep sure." She said.

I hugged her and turned my back on her. My heart did ache leaving her.

God knows whats happening.. But i need to go to Claire AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

I am coming......

***
《Hey people! Not one of a great chaps i know! Sorry! But please.. like,vote, comment, promote and ask your other friends to read too!

Take care people!

Bye till then!

Hugs,
Elena. XOXO.

P. S. I hate ya'll! (Note the sarcasm ;) ) 》