A/N [EDITED]

Heyyyy! Guys, I'm pleased to announce that this is my first book in wattpad, and, for beginners, like me, it's not that bad. So i suggest you to read it and vote and comment for me,  to support me. All of you over here know that it's a struggle being an author because you can always have a writer's block and also the fact that people might not read your work. You all know, that, it's only the votes and comments that really give you the strength to update. Though my updating schedule will not change, it will give me a boost to write the chapter nicely for you.

(Pauses for a second for dramatic effect)

I hope you realise that you guys voting for my story will be really really a pretty big deal for me. And I'll be greatful to you!

Copyrights all reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrival system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of the author (@elenaoverhere).

In short, copy my book and I'll kill you.

Haha.  Got ya. Just kidding. But seriously, I put up a lot of effort into this and i only want to please you guys.

So without further ado, I present to you the summary of the book.

"It's not just a love story. It's our love story."

What happens when you meet a guy over net? What happens if you fall for him? Most importantly, what happens if he is the reason you are spending less time with your four best friends who has been with you through thick and thin?

Claire, a typical teenage girl, has already lost her two best friends (now enemy) and her father. Though she has found new best friends, sometimes there's an emptiness inside her. After a few weeks of high school, she meets a guy on pottermore (A Harry Potter site) and immediately likes him. They talk endlessly, from little things to everything and little by little she fell for him completely. But will her friends approve?

With few secrets released, few misconceptions and misunderstandings, will their relationship will be safe? Will they be able to be together? This will be one hell of a rollercoater ride, you'll never forget.

Let's walk on this journey of Claire and Zach and help them overcome every difficulties thrown in their way!

(Previously known as P.S. I HATE YOU.)

P.S. It has some pretty brilliant Harry Potter feels.

Please give the book a chance!

Love and hugs,
Elena. XOXO.