Chapter 29: Separation and Back to Pallet Town!

After Luna winning the Silver Conference, the gang left the Johto region and returned to the Kanto region.

Right now they were at Viridian City.

"You can definitely see that we are back in Kanto again." Luna said.

"Yes and soon we will be back in Pallet Town again." Tomo said.

"Shame that our journey in the Johto region is over." Misty said.

"Yeah, but we had some cool new adventures there," Luna said, "we got to visit new places, saw a lot of different people, saw some cool new Pokémon and we captured a lot of new Johto Pokémon for ourselves."

Tomo, Misty and Brock agreed with Luna's words.

The gang stopped at the Pokémon centre.

The Nurse Joy was a new Nurse Joy, she replaced the Nurse that Luna and Misty met at the start of the journey in Kanto.

Nurse Joy told Misty that her sisters wanted her to call them, Misty felt that this might be some bad news if her sisters wanted her and she contacted them.

Daisy took the call and she told Misty that she placed third in a beauty pageant and her prize was tickets for a trip for around the world.

Daisy was going to travel the world with Lily and Violet, and they left the gym duties to Misty.

"I figured you wouldn't want to come, so take care of the gym okay." Daisy said, then she hang up.

Misty was not happy with what just happened. "Those three always do this," she said crossly, "they leave the gym alone when they decided to take off somewhere and leave me to take care of the gym and house."

"What are you going to do Misty?" Tomo asked.

Misty sighed, "Well honestly, I can't leave the gym alone while my sisters are on their holiday," she said, "and if I do then it may end up shut down, since the rules say that the gym leader must never leave the gym alone for long."

"That's true actually," Brock said, "so then does that mean you'll be going back to Cerulean City?"

"Yes." Misty said.

Misty felt a bit unhappy with this; she wanted to still travel with the gang.

Luna frown, "That's a shame," she said, "I mean we all had fun traveling together through the Kanto, Orange and Johto regions."

"It's true we did," Misty smiled, "but as a sensational sister, it's my responsibility now to take over as leader of the gym."

"You'll do great as a gym leader." Tomo said.

"I agree," Luna said, "I mean you have gotten stronger as a water Pokémon trainer during the journey."

"Yeah, there's no doubt that you will be a great gym leader Misty." Brock said.

Misty felt better, she had good friends in Luna, Tomo and Brock.

Suddenly three girl trainers ran into the Pokémon Centre, with their Pokémon in their arms, "Please help us Nurse Joy." They pleaded.

"What do you supposed happened?" Misty asked.

"Maybe they challenged the gym." Luna suggested.

The gang found out that the girls hadn't battled the gym; they had been battling three trainers who call themselves the invincible Pokémon brothers.

"Those trainers are cheaters though." One of the girls said.

"That's right," another said, "when we did a one on one Pokémon battle, the boys sent out more Pokémon and then just defeat our Pokémon before we had the chance to fight back."