Chapter 11: Meeting Todd Again and Articuno!

After Luna got the Fog Badge, she and the others visited the kimono sisters, who held the old japenese tea ceremonies.

Misty became friends with the kimono sister's youngest sister Sakura, because she and Misty had the same thing in common; being the youngest sister in a family of sisters.

The interesting thing was that Sakura had an Eevee and her eldest sisters had a Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon and Umbreon.

When Luna told them that she had the same Pokémon and an Espeon the girls were impressed, and Sakura decided to have her Eevee become an Espeon.

After visiting the Kimono sisters and leaving Ecruteak City, the gang were now on the way to Olivine City, where Luna could get her next badge.

They were now walking through a meadow, but Misty was looking up at the sky. "The sky is getting dark," she said, "I think it's going to rain."

"I think you're right Misty," Brock said, "we should hurry and find shelter before the rain starts."

"You know it actually feels a bit cold here," Luna said, "if we do find shelter here, I hope it will come with a nice warm fire."

Suddenly they heard a sound of a camera going click coming from the other side of some bushes.

"What was that?" Luna asked.

When they looked over the bushes to find out where the noise was from, they found out it was from their old friend Todd, who they met back in Kanto some time ago.

"Hey Todd!" She called.

Todd stopped taking pictures with his camera and saw Luna and the others. "Hey Luna, Tomo, Misty, Brock, it's good to see you guys again." He said.

"It's good to see you too Todd." Misty said.

"Yeah we haven't seen you in a while." Brock said.

"So I take it you're here in Johto to take pictures of the Johto Pokémon?" Luna asked.

"Yes I am," Todd replied, "but what I really want is to take a picture of an Articuno."

"Really, an Articuno?" Tomo asked

Articuno, the Freeze Pokémon.
One of the Legendary Bird Pokémon, it chills moisture in the atmosphere to create snow while flying.

"Um, Articuno huh?" Luna said, "I remember seeing one and Moltres and Zapdos in the Orange Islands."

"I remember seeing them too." Misty said.

"So do I." Tomo said.

"What!?" Todd gasped, "you mean you guys had seen all three of the Legendary Birds?"

"Yes, Tomo, Misty and I met them in the Orange Islands," Luna said, "Brock didn't see them because he wasn't with us when we saw them."

"Wow, what was it like seeing all three Legendary Bird Pokémon?" Todd asked.

"Well it was awesome seeing them, but it was also pretty dangerous too." Luna replied, remembering the day meeting the three legendary birds and Lugia. Having a image in her Xtransceiver, apparently it took it during the commotion of all the fighting.

"Lu is right," Misty said, "the three birds were fighting each other like crazy, and they nearly killed each other too."

"Wow," Todd said, "it seems you guys have ended up in some pretty dangerous adventures."

"Believe me we have." Luna said.

Todd explained that Articuno was rumoured to be sighted high up in the snowy mountains, and that he was going there to take a picture of Articuno.