Prologue: Before Johto

After Luna had her battle with Gary, she went back home and told her mum about her plan of going to the Johto region.

"I understand Luna," Julia smiled, "so I wish you luck on your journey and make sure to look after yourself and Tomo."

Misty and Brock wanted to go to the Johto region with Luna and Tomo as well.

"I want to catch water Pokémon from that region." Misty said.

"Yeah and I would like to catch some Johto Pokémon from there too, especially some new rock Pokémon for my family's gym." Brock said.

When Luna asked Tracey if he was coming too.

Tracey said that he wasn't. "I'm going to stay here in Pallet Town and become Professor Oak's assistant." He explained.

Luna and the others understood that, after all Tracey did admire Professor Oak very much.

When Luna and the gang met up with Professor Oak again he was trying to study the GS ball.

"Any luck Professor Oak with the GS ball." Luna asked.

"I'm afraid not," Professor Oak sighed, "not one of my computers can analyse this."

"Wow, this GS ball is more mysterious than I thought it would." Luna said.

"But there is someone in Johto that might be able to discover the mysteries about this GS ball." Professor Oak said.

Professor Oak explained that in the Johto region, in a town called Azalea Town, lives a man named Kurt. "Kurt is a man who's famous for designing special PokéBalls," he said, "so if anyone can figure out the GS ball, he can."

Professor Oak asked Luna if she could take the GS ball to Kurt, and of course Luna agreed to do it and put the GS ball in her bag.

"Oh Professor Oak there is one more thing I'd like to do." Luna said.

Luna said that she wanted to take only Pichu with her to the Johto region. "Since I'm going off to a new region with different Pokémon, I thought that I leave all my Pokémon, except Pichu, Arashi and Zorua, here and start off my Johto journey with a new batch of different Pokémon. I would take Pikachu and Infernape with me but they want to stay here and help my other Pokémon and since Zorua wants to come I can't say no."

Professor Oak liked that idea, "I can't wait to find out what Johto Pokémon you will catch Mew, knowing you could catch other region and rare Pokémon." He said. He also gave Luna Xtransceiver an update and a new PokéDex. "This PokéDex is from the Johto Region," he explained, "and it has all you need to know about the Pokémon who live there. Also I upgraded the amount how many you can carried on you, you can now carry 12 Pokémon on you."

"Wow. Thank you very much Professor Oak." Luna said with a small bow.

The next day Luna and the gang got ready to leave for the Johto region. Luna and Tomo were wearing different outfits. Luna was wearing a white dress that reach her just above her knees, Misty and Julia got her and at the bottom was forest leaves pattern, a dark blue coat with hoodie, ankle boots (1cm heels so she can run.) Arm sleeves and her hair was tied in a half ponytail with 2 crystal bells and green ribbon.

Luna tied a red scarf around Pichu neck.

Tomo was wearing grey trousers, with a white t shirt and grey jacket and white and grey trainers.

Julia, Professor Oak and Tracey went to see the gang off.

"Well I wish you all enjoy your journey in the Johto region,"Professor Oak, "and Mew I wish you luck in the Johto League."

After all the goodbyes and best of luck, the gang set off for Johto for a new adventure.

•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
11/09/2015- Edited