"Tsk, get down now." he clicked his tongue and went downstairs to meet with the other two men.

You just stood there, elaborating what he told you and caressing your neck full of red mark because of his hands.

Your lips started quivering and your eyes getting teary "I want Rindou.." you sniffled.

After taking your time to recover from Kisaki's harsh actions you went downstairs too, just to find the three men sitting at the table in the living room, laughing and joking.

Having fun I guess... Good for them...

As soon as Shuji saw you he smirked and leaned his hand over you "Come here love, we still have to give your father the good news"

You returned a fake smile and walked towards him eyeing your father as well "Hi father..."

"Hi sweetie, I'm genuinely curious about the news!" He spoke excited.

Your husband made you sit on his thigh and rested his hand on your waist, rubbing it gently "I tell or you tell..?"

"I tell him, don't worry baby" you smiled at him then looked at your father "I'm pregnant, we still don't know the gender yet but it's been a month since I got pregnant"

"Pregnant!?!" He looked at you in disbelief but with a big smile on his face "Oh finally! Thank God I'm having a grandkid!" He chuckled happily "Let's hope it's a boy, right?"

"Of course" Hanma nodded and massaged your belly "I'll take good care of her during the pregnancy, can't wait to see her with a belly bump" he then smashed his lips on yours. You didn't want to return the kiss but unfortunately you had to if you didn't want to get beaten up.

You kissed him back, feeling that light taste of smoke that you hated more than anything.
It disgusted you.

No, he disgusted you.

After the kiss you excused yourself and went to the kitchen to eat something.

Rindou smoked too, but his scent was always so good, even the taste of his tongue and his lips, the smell of his clothes, his hair, everything.

He smelled like lavender, your favourite plant.
And the funny thing was that whenever you looked at him, he reminded you of the violet plant because he had purple hair, purple eyes, he would always wear purple clothes, shoes.

He was a living lavender and you didn't mind it.

Guess purple was his favourite color.
No, purple was his color.
He wore it so well. It fit him perfectly.

Your cute little lavender.

Well, not so little considering he was now 29 years old, tall and full of muscles but you didn't know how, he always managed to look so cute to your eyes.

So cute yet so handsome.

You were really lucky to have found someone like him.

"And if he rejects me?"

"Well, then, you'll find another man better than Rindou" she smiled "You're too pretty and too nice to suffer for a man, trust me sweetie" and with that, she hugged you tight and kissed your forehead.

While making breakfast, you suddenly remembered the words of your now deceased mother, when you understood you developed feeling for Rindou but you were scared he might reject you.

After Rindou rejected you, you tried your best to forget him. You looked for the better men your mother told you about, you also met Shuji who ended up ruining your life.

You tried so hard to find better men but...

"Dear mom, a man better than Rindou.." you whispered and smiled softly, getting teary eyes

"...doesn't exist"

=====================

Don't forget to vote<3