Teaser

Hey guys....just wanted to introduce Atharva's character and give a teaser for the upcoming chapters....so...here u go....

Saran shakthi as Atharva

21 years old....in last year of college....younger than sid and elder than Aishu..close to sid but he is scared of Abhi as he always looks him as his Dad....but loves them all equally....a naughty one in the family....

(A.n: uf....i like saran shakthi sooooo much....for those who don't know him he started his carrier as a child artist in Tamil cinema....he has acted for the childhood role for top actors like Vijay sir...and also those who have  watched KGF 2 recently would have witnessed him in that movie too....an upcoming artist with lots of talent....as i said...i like sooo much....).

So here is the teaser....

Scene 1

Sm1: hi i am ______...

Sm2: hi....i am _____....both hand shaked smiling at each other...when a soul was crying silently seeing them from a distance....

Scene 2

Sm 1: Avu was about to become my daughter in law....but this guy snatched her from my son.....she said with venom in her voice.

AD: di....don't say like that....please....

Sm1: anyway....keep my angel happy....she said looking at sid who was fuming in anger.

Scene 3

Avu: hey ______ how are u....

Sm1: i am fine Avu darling....how are u....he said smiling widely...

Sid crushed the paper in his hand seeing them closer.

Fai: shouldnt u be happy seeing Avu happy with him....

Sid glared at faisu and left from there.

Scene 4

Sm1: sir....he is here sir....in Kodaikanal....but he is with another girl....

Sm2: what he came there too....kill him there itself....he should not return to his home alive....

Sm1: but sir that girl....i think she is his wife....

Sm2: i don't care.....kill both of them....

Scene 5

Sidneet was coming back to the resort room after a walk. Someone was following them behind. When they were about to enter into their room that sm1 barged on them with knife in his hand.

Avu: SIDDHARTH........

Scene 6

The hall was fully decorated. The birthday party was going on in full swing....sid was about to cut the cake when they heard a voice....

??: Happy birthday siddharth.....they said entering the hall with a large bouquet in her hand. Sid got shocked and only one word came from his mouth....

Sid: Jan....he whispered.....

So how was the teaser....these scenes will take place in upcoming chapters....but more of it will come along with these.....so guys get ready.....and spam it....