Chapter 15.

Avu mindvoice: why god why.....u gave this wonderfull family to me just to snatch it away...then why u made me to come here as a part of this family....

She was thinking to herself and went with Vaishu to make breakfast.

After the breakfast they all got ready. Abhinavi left for office while sidneet, aishu and atharva left for Avu's house.
Vibha ma promised them to join them in the evening along with ABHINAVI.

Here the ride was fully fun as the two lovable idiots was with them. Aishu and atharva was just teasing them like hell all over the ride.

Avneet was laughing on their silly jokes amd answering some of their questions. She also used to blush on some of their teasings which was also noticed by Sid.

Avu mindvoice: how sad it is....i used to dream off to get blushed like this a hell times before marriage when nandhu used to tease me...but now for the sake of our parents and family's happiness I am faking my blushing here....i remember how I  was blushing when nandhu was teasing me before the marriage night....thinking about the devil....I should be really careful with nandhu....or else she will find out what going on in my mind just by seeing my face....and also I have to tell him also....

Her thought was broken by aishu as she shouted BHABHI....

Sid: jeez...aishu....please calm down a bit....she is just in front of u not a mile away....why are u shouting like this....

Aishu: bhai...u don't have any rights to come between me and bhabhi....it's between two sister in law's.....

Sid: but I am driving here....let me concentrate....

Aishu: why bhaiya u don't wanna drive or what....or else.... u want to spend time with bhabhi....tell me...i will ask Athu to drive u two can shift at back seat....we will not see anything we promise....

Sid: aishu....u are talking to much....do u remember u are only 18....

Avu: leave her na...nandhu is also like this only.....

Hearing the name Nandhu something happened with the person who is on the backseat. It was none other than Atharva. In the marriage time itslef both of them became good friends. A small smile crept on his face hearing her name...

Sid: ohh god she too like this....now i have to tackle one more devil....oh man....

Avneet chuckled at his antics and spoke....

Avu: not 1....there are 3....

All except her: what...3....

Avu: haa....

Atharva: but bhabhi....who are the 2 others....

Avu: reem bhabhi and Ayaan....they are also not less than a devil like u two....

Aishu/atharva: bhabhi....they said making cute pout....

Sid: Reem too....

Avu: she also used to tease me like hell...and talking about Ayaan he will not tease me as it is not suitable for his age....but he is sooo stubborn....if he wants something or want to do something he will do that somehow....mostly papa uses to pacify him....

The trio: ohh....

Aishu: but he is soo cute bhabhi...i really enjoyed his company in the marriage itself....

Avu: u will enjoy here too....( In her mind) not for long....but u guys will enjoy....

Then the ride was silent. On the way they stopped for buying some sweets and some chocolates for Ayaan.