Chapter 26

So guys....the chapter is here as u have completed the goals almost....but i will not be so generous from next time....the chap will be updated only after the goals are completed....

And the goals for this chap is

300 reads,100 votes and 50 comments....

The goals has been increased as this is going to be a long chapter....

At night.

Abhinavi prepared themselves and entered in vibha ma's room to talk about it...they were so nervous ..they were scared how would she take it...

Abhi: ma...he called her softly as she was sitting on the bed resting her head on the headboard.

Both Abhinavi was so nervous that how will she take this....

VM: Abhi...vaishu..come...

Abhi: ma i have to tell u something....

VM: whats it abhi...

Abhi: that's.....

VM: before that where were u both in the evening....

Vai: mom...we went to temple nearby....siddharth and avu also came with us....

Vibha smiled hearing that. She was happy that siddharth and Avneet has went somewhere out as a pair....she was happy that sid was giving a chance to this relationship as he agreed to the marriage only because of VM.

VM: oh...that's good....u guys could have asked me also na...

Abhi: ma....actually....he hesitated.

VM sensed something was off and he wanted to tell her something...that too important....

VM: what happened Abhi....is there any problem in office....u want my presence....

Abhi: no..no mom...it's not about office or our business....it's...he paused looking at vaishu....

Abhi: it's about us...

VM: what happened abhi....do u guys got into a fight again....oh god u two....for godsake u two are in a relationship for more than a decade now....but now also u two are fighting like time and Jerry ...when u guys will grew up....she was just blabbering while Abhinavi looked at eachother and smiled a bit.

she was just blabbering while Abhinavi looked at eachother and smiled a bit