Chapter 2

Hey guys the 1st chapter of season 2 of IN HER CONTROL is out....and as I promised here is ur 2nd chapter of FOUND MY TRUE LOVE IN MY WIFE.....next chapter will be on sunday ....

It was around 4 clock in the evening. A girl entered her home with a sweet box in her hand. A cute little boy of age around 4 came running towards her......

Boy: bee...........he came running and hugged her waist.

Girl: Ayaan.....carefull.....wait let me come in.

Ayn:  what's that box in ur hand....

Girl: guess it...it's ur fav only....

He thought for sometime and shouted.....

Ayn: laddu.......he exclaimed.

Girl: yess...come lets go in and eat....

Ayn: thank you Avni bee.....u are really a good girl....not like that Nandhu bee....

( So the girl was only and only Avneet)

Nandhu: I think someone is missing me......

Ayn: no one is missing u....actually I am complaining about u.....

Nandhu: do whatever u want.....now let me congratulate my di first....she said side hugging Avu.

(AD for Avu dad and AM for Avu mom)

AD: congrats for what Nandini ......

Nandhu: dad ......di has got University first and gold medal in her final exams.......she exclaimed.

Avu: Nandhu.....how do u know...I didn't told anyone yet....

Nandhu: di.....u are forgeting one thing.....I am also studying in the same college and in the same department....then how will I not come to know about this.....

Avu: ohh yeah....I forgot that ...she said giving her the sweet.

AD/AM: congrats Avu.....we are soo proud of uu.....

Avu: anything for making u both happy ma....she gave the sweet Box to her dad.

Ayn: no one is proud of me......he said with a cute little sad pout

Avu: why not....we all are proud of my cute little  sugarcandy......

Ayn: really....

All: really.....

Jai: what really.......he asked entering into the home along with Reem.

Nandhu told them everything just happened there before they came.

Jai/Reem : congrats Avu....

Avu: thank u bhai,bhabi.....

Ayn: bee....I want treat......

Nandhu: yes....I too want treat but not just a normal treat....

All except Nandhu : then.....

Nandhu: an ice cream treat......

Ayn: yayyy.....ice cream .......I am ready come lets goooo.....he said dragging Avu towards the door.....

Jai: Ayaan wait ...she has come now only na....let her go and get fresh and we will go for ice cream

Ayn: ok papa....bee.....gooo....get ready fast .....he said pushing towards the stairs leading to her room....

( Such a cute one na....💞💞)

Avu: ok ok i am going....dad enough u already took 2 sweet now give the box to mom....u have sugar na....don't eat too much sweets .....

AD: ok ok i am giving see.....he gave the box to his wife and she went inside the kitchen taking the box.

Everyone in the room started laughing looking at his condition. And then all of them got ready and went out for dinner and also the ice cream treat......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
Such a cute family na..I love these kinda families.