Chapter 14

Sid:  I am sorry Avneet....i can't betray Jan and u also....so only lets separate legally...but don't worry...I will give u a better life after our divorce....I will get u a job and I will get a suitable life partner to u.....it's my promise....please....

Avu saw him with teary eyes for sometime....she composed herself and wiped her tears.

She took the papers and signed it immediately....

Avu: i would have been glad if u have told this before marriage itself....but it's ok...thank god u told me now itself...I will not dream of my happy married life anymore....

Sid saw her in guilt with tears in his eyes..

Sid: Avneet I..

She cut him off by showing her hand...

Avu: I am happy that u are true to ur lover...but I would have been more happy if u were also true to ur family and my family...this divorce will not only break our relationship....it's gonna break the hearts of our family members who are so happy for our life...

But it's ok...here is ur divorce paper....I have signed it...and also u don't have to worry about my life...I will and I can take care of my life...u just try to find Jannat and think for a good reason to tell to our family...she said handing him the divorce papers...

Sid took the papers from with tears. He was really guilty but he can't do anything in this...he can't accept Avneet just as he tied the knot and also he can't forget Jan...

Avu: and also....I want a favour from u...

Sid: what...tell me Avneet...I will do whatever u want...

Avu: nothing much...please don't tell this thing to anyone for now...because everyone is so happy...I don't want them to become heartbroken like me now itslef....let them face the truth when we are legally separated....till that please for the sake of our family be my husband....I mean outside this room....I hope u understand...

Sid just nodded in yes and said ok...

Avu: and also....there is no luck for me to be ur wife....but we can be friends right...because we can't  live in the same room like strangers...it will be akward for both of us...

Sid: I understand Avneet....and thank you so much for understanding my situation....he said kneeling down in front of her...

Avu: hey what are u doing get up....ok now let's go and sleep...it's already late....tomorrow we will be having lots of work...she said and took the pillow and went to the couch

Sid: hey...u...u can sleep here Avneet ..I will sleep on couch...

Avu: it's ok siddharth....I can manage...it's ur home...it's ur room...so u sleep on bed....I will manage.....she said laid down on the couch and the both of them slept with their own thoughts ...

The next day Avu woke up first and got ready...she came out of washroom and was drying her hair when sid woke up...he saw her .

Sid: gud morning Avneet...

Avu: gud morning....u get ready...I will be downstairs...

Sid: ok...

Avu went down and saw vaishu in the kitchen. Abhi and VM was on the dining table sipping their coffee...
Abhi saw Avu coming down.

Abhi/VM: good morning Avneet....

Avu: good morning Dada...good morning aunty....vaishu came and gave her coffee...

VM: Avneet...why are u calling me aunty...call me mom like vaishu...

Avu: ok mom...good morning di...

Vaishu: gud morning Avneet....

Atharva/aishu: gud morning Avneet bhabhi.....they said coming down and hugged her...

Avu: gud morning....u guys can call  me Avu...no need of full name...I itself don't get used to the full name...everyone calls me Avu only...

All except her: then it's ok....

Sid came down and hugged them and wished them settling himself on the dining table. Vaishu gave a coffee cup to Avu to give it to sid. Avu came and gave it to him.

Sid: thank u Avneet...

Avu: it's ok..

VM: Avu after breakfast both of u get ready ...u guys have to go to ur house and u will be staying there of 2 to 3 days....

Sidneet: ok ma...

Aishu: mom...it's not fair...they just came yesterday and u are sending them again that too for 3 days...

Atharva: haa...I will not let bhabhi to go...

VM: ohh god these idiots...there will be some rituals...so only...

Avu: Atharva,aishu...if u guys want u can join us....Nandhu will be also there and also Ayaan...

Aishu: haa bhabhi...mom can we go...

Sid: haa ma we will take them also with us please...

VM: if u guys are ok means go...no problem...

Avu: thank u ma...and haa vaishu di...u and dada too join us for lunch and then dinner. Ma u too come with them...

Abhi: ok avu...done...

Sid: umm...Avneet...umm.....please don't call him Dada...I will only call him like that....

Abhi: ohh god...he is a possessive idiot Avu...u can call me whatever u want....

Avu: it's ok....I will call u bhai itself....

Sid: thanks Avneet...

She just smiled at him.

Avu mindvoice: why god why.....u gave this wonderfull family to me just to snatch it away...then why u made me to come here as a part of this family....

She was thinking to herself and went with Vaishu to make breakfast....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

So she signed the divorce papers....now let's see what the destiny have in their life and what and all it will make them to do and suffer....