Chapter 9

1k reads for just 8 chapters.......thank u sooooo much guys....keep supporting me always.....and here is ur next chapter...I thought of updating it tomorrow but this is for u guys....u all made me happy......

Avu was standing near a cliff. The environment was so cold and romantic. She was just staring at the beauty of the nature which was lying before her eyes. Suddenly someone came from her behind and back hugged her. Their one hand was around her neck and another one was around her waist....she felt the warmth of the person as the climate around them was so chill and pleasant....slowly the person from the behind made her turn towards them but.....

She woke up to the sound of her alarm.....

Avu pov

Ahh....this dream again .....i dont know why I am getting this dream continuously for past few days....I couldn't see the face of the person behind me everytime....

Her chain of thoughts was broken by Nandhu...

Nandhu: what di again that dreamm........she asked smirking

Avu mindvoice: ahhh....why the hell I said about the dream to this girl....now she will tease me to death....

Nandhu: tell me di.....

Avu: nothing....now don't start ur teasing in morning itself....

Nandhu: but di....

Before she could start her teasings again Avu barged into the washroom for her morning routine leaving Nandhu on the bed itself.

At sid's side....

It was around 4 in the morning. Atharva and aishu was sleeping in the room which was allotted for them in the hospital. Abhi Sid and vaishu was waiting outside the ICU ward.

Sid was crying and sobbing the whole night. He couldn't console himself as his mom is suffering because of him. Vaishu somehow calmed him down made him to sleep on her laps.

Vaishu being a neighbour from their childhood she was always there for them.... Being a elder sister,being the crime partner, being their tuition teacher whatever is missing...she was always there as a second mother to Sid, Atharva and aishu...as a single parent and looking after the business and being success in it VM has suffered a lot, but vaishu and her parents were always supported them.

Vaishu was always there for them. Actually this was the first and foremost thing which made Abhi fall for her. She was a best friend for him from their childhood. But when the time skips and they started falling for each other. And vaishu was so attached to his family which made both the family to accept their love.

Abhi was standing near the door of the ICU ward. He looked at Sid who was sleeping on vaishu's laps. Vaishu was carresing his hairs and patting on his shoulders lightly making him to sleep.

Abhi slowly went towards them and he knelt down before Sid. He saw the tear marks on his face and his fingerprints on his cheeks which was caused by his slap. He felt guilt that he slapped him. Even what Sid did was wrong Abhi dindnt asked why he did like that...he just slapped him without asking anything.

He felt really bad about what he did...that too with him....even there are Atharva and aishu  after Sid as younger ones...Sid was always special to Abhi ....

Why he will not....he is the one who gave Abhi the name bhai for the first time, he is the one who gave Abhi the responsibility of taking care of the loved ones, the one who hold his finger with cute tiny little palms and started to walk beside him, the one who make him to learn about sacrifice that to for our loved ones....

( Au note-- it's correct right.....being the elder one among the siblings gives us the responsibility of taking cate even before someone gives that to us....I love my siblings....
Who and all here are elder ones among their siblings....give a hi-fie here🙌🙌)

Abhi knelt down before Sid and carresed his cheek where there was his fingerprints. Feeling another touch apart from vaishu and too a manly touch Sid opened his eyes and saw Abhi before him. He suddenly sat up with a jerk....He was scared of Abhi now.

Sid: Dada...I..I..am s..so..sorry.....I did w..wrong...if u want to punish me...beat me how much u want but pl...please don't h..hate me Dada please....he said crying badly and scared at the same time.

'please don't hate me dada' he was continuously telling this sobbing. Seeing him like this Abhi quickly got up and hugged him tightly and Sid also hugged him by his waist and was telling the same again and again.

Abhi: shh....it's ok Sid...everything will be fine...mom will be fine...now calm down....

Sid: u will not hate me na dada....he asked looking at his face. The fear of hatred from his brother was clearly visible in his eyes.

Abhi: no Sid....never ever I will hate u....u are my first responsibility ever....and I can't hate u even in my dreams....and I am sorry for I slapped u....

Sid: no Dada....u did right....what I did was wrong totally wrong...I am really sorry bhabhi....he said looking at her still hugging Abhi.

Abhi/vaishu: it's ok Sid....

Abhi: let mom become alright first then we will talk about everything later ok....

Sid nodded in yes and Abhi kissed him on his forehead hugging him again. Vaishu was in tears also with a happy smile in her face.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

I hope u guys liked this chapter....tell me u liked or not....and the next chapter will be posted little delayed as I haven't write it yet.....actually I am thinking of putting this story on hold as I am working on IN HER CONTROL. So u guys tell me ...whether I have to put this on hold and finish IN HER CONTROL first...or update this also at the same time....please I need suggestion....