Chapter 18

One more week went by and sidneet has become friends and somewhat close. But still sid was so guilty that he is spoilling Avneet's life and also hurting her knowingly.

But Avneet was so much lovely towards all the members. She took care of Vibha ma carefully as she was not well. She also took good care of Athu and aishu...she helped them in their studies. Cooked for them. Spent time well with them.

At the same time Avu felt something is weird with Vaishu as she was looking lost a lot of times. She was looking so sad at times and at another time she will be so happy. Avu thought she must had some business troubles. So she shrugged it off.

On the other hand Faisu was constantly trying his best to make sid to understand the reality and accept his marriage life and Avneet. But sid being sid was not ready to accept anything. He was constantly trying to find Jannat.

Sid was getting frustrated day by day but Avneet took care of him too in the home as she knows how much stressed he is.

One day.

Sid barged into jannats house in anger and shouted.

Sid: JAN....JAN....he shouted calling her even he knows that she is not there.

JD: what the hell are u doing here bastard....

Sid: where is my Jan...tell her to come here...i want to meet her NOW....

JD: u won't and u can't meet her never and ever....just go from here before i kill u....

Sid: u just shut up and i want to meet her now...JAN....

JD signalled his one of the goons to attack sid from back. The goon came from back with a rope in his hand. He came from back of sid and suddenly he wrapped the rope around sid's neck and squeezed it choking sid to die. Sid tried to fight back but he couldnt do anything as he was already choking for air.

Sid: leave me...leave...he said trying to get the rope off his neck.

Sid: No..leave....he said and opened his eyes and realised it was a dream. His face was fully drenched with sweat. He wiped the sweat and tried to get up but he couldn't. He tried to get up again but something was not allowing him to get up.

He slightly turned and saw the gold chain which he was wearing was stick to a small hook on the bed post. So only he couldn't get up. If he tries to ge up again the chain will get break. He can't break the chain as it was the last gift given by his father. He tried to wake up Avneet who was sleeping on the couch.

Sid: Avneet...Avneet...he silently called like whispering...

But she was sleeping so deeply. She didn't even stirred.

Sid again called her and getting no response he took his mobile from the side table with great difficulty.

Sid: let's call dada...he was about to call but something striked him.

Sid: shit....if they come here and see Avneet sleeping on the couch and i am calling him for help they will come to know about our relationship...now i have to wake Avneet only...oh god please help me....

He again called her and luckily she woke up.

Avu: u need something...she asked sitting on the couch sleepily.

Sid: yeah please come here and help me....my chain is stuck on the bed hook.

She came to bed side and tried to get the chain off the hook but it was stuck tightly to it.

Sid: Avneet please be carefull na...it's really precious to me...it's Papa's last gift....his voice cracked at last.

Avu: ok...dont worry ..i will try it to take it out soon....

Sid was lying on the side edge of the bed. His chain was hooked up on his left side and Avneet was standing on the right side. So she have to lean over him to take the chain off.

She was trying her best to not make the situation akward and make him uncomfortable with her touch.

He was also keen in that. Both were genuinely thinking of each other's comfort.

Avu: sid...i think I have to take the chain off ur neck too... its stuck on the hook so tightly.

Sid: ok but be carefull....

Avu: hmm...she said and leaned more over on him and tried to take the chain.

She tried the best and after a struggling of nice 10 minutes she succeeded in taking the chain from his neck without hurting his skin.

Avu: yaayyy...i took it off....she exclaimed and tried to stand up...but due the angle which she was leaning over him her legs slipped and she fell over him.

She fell on him with her face on his chest. Both of them were shocked due to the sudden touch and the touch sent shivers through the whole body for both of them.

Sid was looking at her with shock when avu could clearly hear his fast heart beat. She tried looked up at his face and both of their eyes met may be for the first time with an embarassing situation.

Both was looking at eachothers eyes finding something which they couldn't. Finally the eyelock broke as the alarm started to ring in avneet's phone showing tha the time was 5.30 am....

Both of them came out of their trance and avu got from him quickly and he sat up. Avu gave back his chain with hesitate and a small blush on her which was not a fake one....

Sidneet: so...sorry....they said at the same time and looked at each other.

Sidneet: it's ok...again said looked at eachother and started to laugh...

Avu: ok ok...i am going get ready u need to use washroom..she asked him...

Sid: what no way...it's just 5.30...its midnight for me....don't wake me up till i am up myself because it's Sunday....

Avu: hey but....

Sid: good night Avu....he said and laid down again covering himself fully with blanket.

Avu smiled at him as he called her Avu for the first time...she smiled at him and went to the washroom to get ready....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

So guys what do u think about the chap....

Do u like it...