Chapter 30

Sorry for the delay guys....i am not getting time to concentrate on this book as the response is so low...out of 1k reads and only 100 votes are given...if the response become good i will try to post this frequently....

Next chapter after

130 votes...

Sid didn't got any good vibes when he heard the name Adithya...he thought why Avu didn't said anything about this to him...when he was an open book to her telling everything about him including Jan's matter to her. But when his thoughts were roaming around he was cut off by a scene which shocked him to the core and he clenched his jaw gritting his teeth and his hands fisted tightly.....

Adi: HIIII DARLINGGGGGG..........he said hugging her from behind when sid stood not knowing what to do....

Avneet was first shocked on the sudden hug from back. But hearing his voice her face bloomed with happiness. Adithya was her best friend from her childhood. She doesn't know anything about their parents talking about their marriage back then. But they have always been the best friends and had their back to eachother.

Avu: Adi....how are u...she asked turning and hugging him back.

Sid was watching them silently but no one noticed that literally white smoke was coming out of his ears on seeing the scene before him.

Adi: i am fine...how are u...

Avu: i am fine....how is life...

Akhila: it's not the same for him Avu...and without u it's worse....

Adi: mumma...please stop....what did u told u yesterday...

Akhila: yeah yeah whatever....she said turning her face away.

Adithya sighed and turned to Aman and smiled at them as they were feeling little uneasy with her words that too infront of sid. Adithya greeted them and took blessings from them and turned to Avu.

Adi: so Avu...won't u introduce me to ur prince charming....he asked enthusiastically...

Avneet smiled at his antics and took him towards sid who was standing there silently.

Avu: Sid...this is Adithya...u can say we are best friends from childhood...and yeah Adi...this is siddharth...my husband and this Faisu bhai...Sid's best friend...

Sid was literally glaring at him but Faisu nudged him slightly and he came to the sence.

Sid: h.hi....he said forwarding his hand for a shake.

Adi: hello bro...he said shocking sid by hugging him.

Adi: happy to meet u bro...take care of my Avu...he said smiling at him but sid didn't liked a bit that he said 'my Avu'.

Sid: off course...he said forcing a smile.

Ankit: ok everyone go and get fresh...we will have lunch together...

Everyone left to their room. Adi and Jai took the luggages to the rooms. Avneet went with Reem. Faisu and sid also followed them.

Avu: bhai...u take this room...if u want anything we here in the next room only...she said showing a room to Faisu. He nodded his head and went inside and sidneet went to theirs.

Avu: umm..sid...

Sid: yeah...

Avu: don't take the words of bua seriously...she is little...

Sid: it's ok Avu...i understand...its nothing...

Avu: yeah but she shouldn't have talked like that...i am sorry....