Chapter 29

Next chapter after

110+ votes and 70+ comments....

As everyone of u were asking for the update here it is as a new year gift....happy 2023 guys....may this year brings everyone happiness and joy ...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023......

When they were relaxing in the evening Avu's family came there. Avu was so happy seeing them. She went hugged AM and AD. Sid saw her being so happy and felt a pang that he is somewhere responsible for her misery...which girl in this world will help her own husband to find his lover and agree to divorce on the first night itself...he was looking at them whe jai saw him.

Jai who was always protective about his siblings felt something was odd with siddharth right from the begining

Jai who was always protective about his siblings felt something was odd with siddharth right from the begining... In the wedding itself he saw that sid was not interested and faked his happiness for sake of his family...but he shrugged it off as the wedding was finsihed smoothly...but still he was feeling that sid is not into this relationship but his sister didn't showed anything so he kept quite. But he determined himself that he will not hesitate to even kill sid of he try to hurt his sister....his thoughts were broken when his father started to speak....

AD: actually Vibha ji....there is a temple function in our village...we came to invite u all for that only....

Everyone's attention turns towards him...vibha ma smiled at him.

VM: ohh that's soo good bhaiya...village means where...and when...

AM: our native village....it's in Tamilnadu....actually it's Avu's father's kuladeivam temple...there will be a grand function once in 3 years....and now this year there is one....

Abhi: ohh that's so good aunty ...but i dont think we all can come...

AD: why Abhi beta....

VM: actually there is some important board meetings...and also Vaishu's in rest na...so Abhi should attend the meetings compulsory and vaishu is not in a state to travel and join the club i too can't travel...so siddharth and Avneet will come for sure...Aishu..Athu...what about u...

Aishu: i really wanna go ma....but my internals are going on....

Athu: same with me...

AM: oh....it's ok...u guys can join us for the main puja which is on next week Friday....

VM: that's good....i will send them next week for sure...for now...sid and avu will join...ok sid....she asked.

Sid looked at his mom and thought for sometime....going with Avu was not a problem for him...but going to her native village that too with whole family....that was what bothering him...but to his rescue Faisu came there...

Fai: oh god a family reunion without me....ma...this is not fair...he whined coming inside.

VM: hey Faisu...come come...he smiled and took blessings from the elders including Avu's parents and joined sid on the couch.