Chapter 20

Ok guys in this chapter there will be some mature talks...if u are not comfortable means u can skip...i will give the summary at the end....but i suggest to read the chap as it is going to contain the real things happening today and some advices for this generation...so lets dive into the story....

Abhi: vaishu....what happened....

She slowly turned and looked at him with teary eyes....

Abhi: why are u crying baby....

Vaish: baby....( Chuckling sadly ) it's been 3 years Abhi....why we are not having a baby....i want a baby Abhi....she said letting the tears again to roll down.

Abhi: but it's not in our hands vaishu....what can we do....

Vaish: but i can't wait more....u itself saw na...how mumma was happy playing with Ayaan today....

Abhi: yeah....i too felt too weird when i lifted him on my arms...

Vaish: yeah...i am happy mumma was so happy being with him....but i couldnt get happy fully because we couldnt give her that happiness by our own....

Abhi: but....( Taking a deep breath) ok....let's go and consult a doctor....ok...

Vaish: then let's go tomorrow itself....don't want to waste time...

Abhi: as u wish my queen.....he said bowing in front her making her smile along with the tears....after that they slept cuddling.

The next day they were sitting in front the doctor who is a famous gynecologist in the city. Both were sitting with so much of nervousness. The doctor started to speak.

Doc: so...u guys want a baby soon....she asked smiling.

Abhinavi nodded in yes smiling.

Doc: ok....how many years it's been u are married....

Abhi: 3 years doctor....

Doc : oh kk...do u got any mis carriage in these 3 years....she asked looking at Vaishu.

Vaish: no doc....

Doc: hmm... Mr. Abhishek....what is ur occupation....

Abhi: i am a businessman doctor...

Doc: oh...that's fine...ok now i want to ask some personal question....how is ur personal life....how is ur husband to u vaishnavi....

Vaish: he is really caring and loving towards me mam....we are really a happy couple...

Doc: ok its means ur night life is also good am i right....

Abhinavi looked at eachother and looked at the doctor and nodded in yes...

Doc: ok...Abhishek....do u know when ur wife gets her periods....

Abhi: yeah doc....she gets it once in 24 to 25 days correctly....i personally will take care of her on that days as she is always with me in the office....

Doc: ohh u guys work together....

Abhi: yeah it's a family business so she also helps me along with my brother....

Doc: ok done...it's clear that ur night life and the other stuffs are good in ur case....but if she couldn't get pregnant means we should undergo some test for both of u on this so we can go ahead with the treatment.....she said and took her prescription writing down the tests they have to do....

Doc: do these test and after getting the  report we will see what to do further....

Abhinavi: ok doctor....

Abhi: but doctor everything will be fine na...

Doc: don't worry....every girl who gets birth on this planet have the right to become a mother....vaishu will also get the right thing at right time....don't worry....and yeah Abhishek...a small piece of advice... I assume u use laptops frequently right....

Abhi: yes doc...

Doc: alright....from now try to use the laptop not keeping it on ur lap...use it by keeping it on any table or stand....because the heat and radiation emitted from the laptop can affect u severely...especially ur private parts....so please stop using it by keeping it on ur lap....

Abhi: thank u doc....i will surely follow it....

Doc: ok then....do the tests and come after getting the reports....it will take one week for the reports to come...

Abhinavi: ok doc...thank u....they said and left from there.

They went out and vaishu saw 2 or 3  women sitting with baby bump. She saw that and smiled looking at him.

Abhi: don't worry in someday u will also get a baby bump like that ...

Vaishu hugged him and smiled thinking about getting pregnant and holding a baby in her womb....

Vaish: abhi....let this be between us na....no need to tell anyone...they will get worried and also tensed...

Abhi: yeah u are right .....ok let's go and give the tests shall we...

Vaishu: yeah.....

Summary: this chapter contains Abhinavi consulting a doctor for their problem of not having a baby...doc asks them some personal questions and gives some advice and then instruct them to do some test as well....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

Actually at first i write more mature talks between them ....then i edited it like this....i hope u guys liked the chap and got i what I wanted to convey....

Not having a baby is becoming a huge problem now a days....even it leads to divorce in some cases... So only i thought to add the topic in this story....i hope u guys liked it....