Chapter 3

Sid was kicked hardly from his back. Both Sid and Jann was shocked to see her dad there with his goons.

Jann's dad was a local Don and also a politician. He doesn't want his daughter to marry someone by her choice. He always had a eye on her. Somehow she escaped from him amd his goons everytime when she comes to meet Sidharth. But this time her bad luck.....

( JD for jann's dad )

JD: how dare u to kiss my daughter in front of me......he said kicking Sid again making him wince in pain.

Jann: dad please don't harm him.....I only came to meet him dad please leave him....

But he slapped her tightly and signalled his goons something. They started to beat Sid.

Jann: dad please dad.....please let him go....leave him.....tell them to not to beat him dad please....

JD: shut up now or else I will kill him here itself......he said looking at the direction where they where beating Sid.

Jann: noo dad please...please leave him..... I will do whatever u want...but please dad tell them to stop please..... She pleaded to him.

JD: stop..... He ordered to his men. And they made Sid to stand up. JD held his jaw tightly which was bleeding and spoke in a threatening voice.

JD: if u come across my daughter's life again....that will be ur last day on this planet.....not only u, ur whole family....keep it in ur mind.

Then he pushed him towards the car and grabbed jann's wrist and dragged her towards their car....

Sid : Jann....he said wincing in pain....tears were rolling down unstoppable.....

Jann: Sid....I am sorry.....this was the last word he heard from her before JD pushed her inside the car.

Sid somehow managed to open the car door and sat inside and took his phone and dialled someone.....

Sm1: wow ...someone got time for this best friend too ....what a surprise.....

Sid: Faisu....stop ur nonsense and come to our spot....he said in a cracking voice

Faisu: sid....what happened....what's wrong there....

Sid: come fast Faisu....I am gonna faint....

He fainted after that...without wasting a second Faisu went there and saw Sid laying unconcious on the backseat of the car. Then he splashed some water on him and Sid gained concious.

Faisu : what happened Sid....whats all this....he asked worrying for him.

Sid: jann's dad came to know she Is here  and he came and took her with him.

Faisu: did he done this to u....

Sid: his men....

Faisu: what about Jann....she is fine na....

Sid: don't know Faisu....I hope he will not harm her....

Faisu: ok Sid....come we have to do first aid for u.....

Sid: Faisu....I will stay in ur home tonight....I can't let mom and Dada to know about these....

Faisu: ok ok come....let's go

Then he made sit in the car and called his driver to come and take his car as he is going with Sid to hospital.

On the other hand JD made Jann to go to his relative's house blackmailing her that he will kill Sid if she denies to go. She having no choice just obeyed to her father's words for sake of Sid's life.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
To be continued.
Such a sad ending for a love couple right.....but what to do....if it happens only our hero and heroine can join together.....let's see how destiny is going to play in their life......