Chapter 17

"U are married now sid....just accept the reality...... "......Faisu said....

" U didn't loved me truely sid....i hate u....." Jan spitted her venom.....

"Why did u spoilled my life too...."....Avneet asked him with teary eyes....

"I didn't expected this from u Siddharth....."...Said Abhi with anger....

" U spoilled two lives sid....i hate u...u dont deserve to be my son....get out of my sight ....".....Vibha ma said pushing him hard...

Sid: No.....he shouted sitting up on the bed....

He was panting heavily and the sweat beads formed on his heads showed how much stressed he is....one week passed by after his marriage....everyone is thinking that sidneet is happy in their marriage life....but those two souls only know what's going on.....

Avu who was lying on the couch woke up hearing his shout....she saw him panting heavily...she quickly went to him and gave him a glass of water and made him to drink it....

He drank the water and calmed down a bit....

Sid: no...no...it should not happen....i will not let mumma and Dada to hate me....no....he was blabbering continuously....

Avu: um...siddharth what happened....are u ok....

Sid calmed down and looked at her with teary eyes....

Sid: Avneet please....please understand me....don't hate me and don't think that i spoilled ur life intentionally.....

Avu: what happened siddharth....

Sid: no...nothing...Avneet can i ask u a favour....

Avu: what...

Sid: if u don't mind....shall we go and see a lawyer tomorrow itself for the divorce....i...i don't want anything wrong to happen before we itself say everything to all....

Avneet got shocked but she composed herself and nodded her head in yes.

Sid got relieved as she agreed and went back to his sleep taking away the sleep of Avneet fully. She went back to the couch and saw the clock which said it was half past 4 clck....

Avu: please god....make everything smooth and good....i don't want any of my family members to get affected by this divorce....

She just layed down till the clock to hit 5.45....then she woke up and did her morning routine and went down not before taking a glance at Sid who was sleeping peacefully....

She went down and saw Vaishu already there in kitchen making tea for all...

Avu: gud mrng di.....but she didn't got any response....

Avu frowned and went near her. Vaishu didn't even realised avneet's presense and the milk was about to over boiled...

Avi: di what's wrong....she asked little loudly turning the gas off....Vaishu came out of her thoughts and saw Avu taking the milk kettle in her hand.

Vaishu: hey avu....good morning...

Avu: di....what happened to u....where are u lost....

Vaishu: um...nothing avu...i was just having some thoughts....

VM: what are u guys doing....

Vaishneet: gud mrng mom....

VM: gud mrng....she said and joined them in the kitchen....

After sometime everyone was present for breakfast....sidshek was having their breakfast with usual useless chit chattings along with bickerings of Atharva and Aishu....

Sid who was eating got striked with something....

Sid:um...dada....can u look after the meetings today....i can't come to office today....

Abhi: why ashu....

Sid: umm...that's....that's...

Vaishu saw sid looking at Avu. She elbowed abhi and signalled him to look at Sid. Abhi looked at sid found he was looking at Avu....he understood they are going somewhere....

Abhi: um....it's ok sid....i will manage....u take leave....

Sid: thanks dada....he said getting relieved.

Vaishu saw Avu and mouthed a 'enjoy'....while Avneet looked at her confused...after finishing the breakfast Avu was doing the dishes and vaishu came there....

Vaish: Avu...why are u doing these things....go and get ready....

Avu: why di...are we going somewhere....

Vaishu: what....we....are u serious....u were there na when sid asked abhi that he will not come office today....

Avu: yeah...so...

Vaishu: what so....go get ready for the 1st date after ur marriage....

Avu: what....a date....she asked in a shock and she remembered that sid asked her to go to meet the lawyer today...

Avu: umm actually di that's....

Vaishu : um um....i can understand....u go girl....go and get ready....she said taking the dishes from Avu's hands.

Avu fake smiled at her and went to room for getting ready. After sometime they went to meet the lawyer.

Sid: hello sir....i am siddharth and this is my wife Avneet....

Law: oh...so u guys are here for divorce....

Sidneet: yes....they said Litt hesitantly....

Law: hmm...how many years have finished after ur marriage....

Sid: it's not years sir....

Law: ohh...it's means less than one year....ok how many months....

Sid: umm that's....

Law: come on...tell me....

Sid: it's one week sir....

Law: what....are u serious....u guys want divorce in just one week....

Sid: yes sir.

Law: is it a forced marriage....

Sid: no sir....actually....then he explained everything about Jan and their marriage....

Law: So u guys want to divorce mutually....

Sidneet: yes....

Law: but u can't apply for divorce before 3 months of ur marriage life....

Sid: what....

Law: yes....u can apply for divorce only after 3 months....

Sid: but we are divorcing mutually....

Law: so what....rule is a rule....come after 3 months even after that if u guys want divorce....and also u can try to find ur lover....

Sid: sir but....

Avu: siddharth....it's ok....we can manage....it's 3 months only na....let's wait and we will try to find Jannat together....don't worry....

Sid: are u sure....

Avu: yes....

Sid: ok....he said half heartedly and getting guilty of spoilling Avneet's life....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

What do u guys think that what will happen in this 3 months....