Chapter 16

Then they went to room. Sid entered the room followed by Avneet. Avneet locked the door and turned and at the same time sid also turned who was going in front of Avu.

The both collided with eachother and avu was about to fall but sid caught her by waist. Both of their body shivered on each other's touch. Sid was just looking into her eyes which showed full of sorrow, betrayness etc...

Avu also looked at his eyes which showed only helplessness...both of them realised their position after a couple of minutes and stood properly.

Sid: i..i am sorry...i was just....

Avu: it's ok...it's fine...

Sid: ok...he turned to go...

Avu: umm siddharth...

Sid: yeah...

Avu: please be carefull with nandhu na...

Sid: why...

Avu: i mean...she will find even if there is slight change in our behaviour....so only...she knows me in and out...it will be difficult even to me for pretend before her...so only...u better be carefull with her...i don't want my family to be heart broken before i itself tell them about our relationship....

Sid: ok...i will take care....

' didi...jiju....come for lunch'....nandhu's voice came from outside....

Avu: see...think of the devil....she is here...

Avu: haa Nandhu....we are coming....( Turning to sid) u get fresh and come down for lunch...she said and left the room.

Sid just stood there seeing her retreating figure drowning in his own thoughts.

Sid: i spoilled her life....he said to himself...and his phone rang...it was from faisal..he answered it and went near the window.

Fai: how is new son in law doing in his mother in law's home...huh...

Sid: do i look like a clown to u fai...

Fai: how can I know that...let's do vedio call and then I will tell....

Sid: fai....i am gonna kill u....

Fai: what happened man...did ur in laws said something to u...

Sid: stop saying this in laws things fai...i am getting irritated...

Fai: sid...why are u sounding so serious...

Sid: don't u know why i am like this....first tell me did u got any news of Jan...

Fai: no sid... But i can tell u one thing...

Sid: what...

Fai: u are married now sid....just accept the reality...i am sure jan can get another life but u have tied the knot on avneet's neck...it means u are her life...

Sid: fai...what the hell are u talking...

Fai: i know sid...it will be shocking to u...but i really want u to move on....please dont spoil both of ur lives...

Sid: then what about Jan...

Fai: she will also tell this only sid...because Jan will never try to spoil another girls life...

Sid: stop ur stupid talks fai...and please start search for her....as i already said Avneet has agreed for the divorce and even she has signed the papers....after a week or two we will go and meet the lawyer...

Fai: why can't u understand what I am trying to say....

Sid: why can't u guys understand my state of mind....

Fai: ahhh...no one can win over u in an argument....

Sid: better u know that...now get lost...he said cut the call.

u are married now sid....just accept the reality......his words again came on his mind. He shooked his head in frustration and went to fresh up.

After that they had their lunch and had some quality time together.

In the evening Abhinavi and VM also joined them for dinner. Ayyan was so much attached to VM and everyone was enjoying their family time. Everyone was enjoying whole heartedly but two souls were pretending to be enjoying both drowning in their own thoughts.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

Guys tell me one this....do u all want regular updates of small chapter or a long chapter in a time of two weeks....because i couldnt concentrate on all the books at a time....

If u guys want small chaps it will be of 500 to 700 words...

Or

Long chapters means it will be of above 1000 words...