These bishes is Messsyyy.

Renee's Pov

Needless to say I really thought I was doing so well. I rotated between Andre & Theo daily.
Andre Sunday
Theo Monday
Andre Monday night into Tuesday morning.
Theo Tuesday afternoon into Wednesday
The cycle continues.

I had endless attention. Andre really was putting so much effort into me. I was really feeling him a lot. Our dates were always so easy. I let my Tom boy side out with him. Amazing conversation & I felt like I could just be me & he loved it. A lot of flirting, some hot sessions & then I'd have to flip a switch and allow myself to be feminine with Theo.

He was straight out of a book. Protective, popped up at every right moment. Anticipated my needs. Gave me the sweetest kisses while looking me in my eyes & expressing himself flawlessly. He hated this whole social hierarchy & we laughed at Bella & Cole together. He was like my best friend. The issue is he never tried anything sexual! It's not like I wasn't attracted to him he just was so nice! So respectful. So sweet, generous & he seemed perfect. Almost to good to be true, that scared me!

As a writer isn't that what I've always wanted ? My own Book Boyfriend? Who doesn't? Reality is so trashy with the men we usually experience. My heart was torn & honestly I didn't want to choose. But it had already been 6 weeks and if I had to be honest Andre had my flesh but Theo had my soul. I was charged up the minute Andre ran his fingers over my skin in any intimate interaction. Would I be ok letting him go?

Then again Theo was marriage material such a good guy. Honest, Loyal, Sexy as hell especially on that court. I loved being his personal cheerleader at the games & then taking turns massaging each other after.  I'm pretty sure I would be stupid to let him go too. I could see our perfect tall mixed kids models & athletes now. My mother would love that of course. He loved Traveling like me & we already made plans to take a trip for winter break together. Is polygamy accepted in university? Why couldn't I have my cake & eat it too. Isn't that what you're supposed to do?

Tonight was the Royal Courts Freshmen assembly. Yes they had a whole assembly analyzing us in our first 6 weeks then threw a huge bash after announcing the nominees for freshman princess. It was usually about 10 girls running from what I heard & they had to be nominated by a non freshman. They then had until the week before winter break to fight to the death so to speak.

I didn't want any part of it, that was definitely Bella's department but I would support her in anyway I could. If I was to be nominated I'd probably brush it off and use the running to just help her get rid of the other power trip psychos. You had to be psycho to thrive on hurting people, breaking hearts  & doing damage for fun just to be in control right? Right.

Walking into the assembly with Bella already strutting in front of me dressed like she is at her coronation we take a seat in the second row. Why the second row you ask? Bella believes that sitting in the front is trying too hard but the second row is just enough to make a statement without doing too much. Huh?? This game strategy is more exhausting than Ava crying over Lucas for half of "my one & only". If you know you know.

I watch as Blair & Cole welcome all the freshman with the princesses & princes lined off in the front. Hmm where is the sophomore prince? I never did know who that was. They have a projector up & I'm puzzled. What are they showing? The chosen ones photos? That's weird. Silently praying I missed the roster I zone out thinking about how Andre had told me this morning my life was about to get more exciting today.

Wondering if he had a date planned for us tonight I started blushing to myself. Theo knew I'd be with Bella tonight so I didn't have to make up an excuse to hang out with Andre. However, we did have a breakfast date tomorrow & he was taking me shopping for Halloween costumes. He was the sweetest & loved to just be in my company. Andre thought the costume thing was stupid he wanted to skip & in his words play doctor with me. We would make our own Halloween movie & instantly I got wet. We hadn't had sex yet but everything else except it has been added to his portfolio.