Prolongue

"Stop ! You're going to kill him!" I hear her voice but I can't control my rage. How dare he touch her? Who the hell did he think he was. I start punching again seeing red. She was MINE. He had no idea what I'd had to do to get her. How much i had to hold in the burning demon I locked away just for her. I bang his head to the floor.

I was king for a reason & if I had to beat some sense in to him I would. Did he think he could transfer into MY campus & take over? It's not like he didn't know how I was before she got here. Wait. Would she leave me for him? I hesitate on the last punch & the red I'm seeing starts to clear.
Looking around I see everyone watching. Some with their phones out. The teacher is sitting at her table looking like he's seen a ghost but of course won't do anything. It's how things work around here. We're untouchable... invincible.....savage.

Then I realize small hands are around my waist holding me. The back of my t-shirt is wet and I look down & see her. I've hurt her again. I swear I didn't mean to. I just lose it when someone challenges me especially when it comes to her. I had been through so much. Schemed & planned an entire blue print just to get her & it's like the entire society wants to test me. Out of all the girls in all SIX of these universities why is EVERYONE after HER....

I look down at battered guy spitting out blood. He looks up at me &...smirks.

"Checkmate." He says. Then rolls over to pick himself up. She runs over to help him. Throwing his arm over her shoulder she supports him calling for another student to help her take him to the nurse. Looking over her shoulder I'll never forget the look of pure disgust she gave me. Like she couldn't stand the sight of me. She walk out of the classroom taking a part of me with her.

Crackkkkkk...

You hear that? That loud shatter? No I didn't break anything else but his face. That, was the sound of my heart breaking. It hasn't even been a year & I think I've lost her. Sh*t.

Walking out the classroom I start running to my hideaway. I just need a moment to think. I can come up with another plan. Yea, it'll be okay right? As I run my brain goes into overtime.

The day I punched a hole into the wall because a guy sent her flowers. Then the day I flipped the table over because a guy from Mdc asked her to be his partner for an auction. Oh then there was that guy I dragged out the cafeteria with his backpack strap around his neck for bringing her an iced coffee. There was so many scenarios where I lost it because of her. No. Not because of her, because no one thought I deserved her. Maybe I didn't. I'm just an angry playboy that thought if he had the right girl he could change & be a better person. Was having real love unachievable for me? Did I not deserve to have MY person? I was going to end up like my dad wasn't I?

Reaching the open field I dropped in the grass & finally let it all out.

I wanted her, wanted us so damn bad. I may only be a trust fund kid with a bad temper that's had more girls than the play boy mansion but I wanted to be better for her. Looking down at my bloody knuckles I smirk. If trying to be better wasn't working I guess I'd have to use what I've already mastered. I start thinking of a new scheme to get her back. It didn't matter who I had to use, who got ran over in the process. I was the KINGS OF BU & if you had to describe me in one word it would be SAVAGE.
__________________________________
A/N

Welcome to the world of the SAVAGE. Thank you for taking the time to check out my book it means a lot. It's still a work in progress but come explore with my crazy thoughts. Equinox is the first book in the savage six series & I'm trying to finish it by the end of the month May 2022.

Note: mature scenes are optional & do not have to be read if you are underage. It will not affect the story line. Just a little splash of sparkle for us older savages.

Ps. I can't wait for you all to meet out first batch of characters. I instantly fell for COLE & BELLA but the other couples & love triangles are awesome too.

Follow me on IG: Chanel.Moet
My book tiktok : Wattpadisthat
For visuals on your new favorite characters.

Stay savage 😮‍💨

Xoxo
Chanel Moet