Shoot Your Shot

Blair & Cole 😮‍💨😍

Blair & Cole 😮‍💨😍

Bella's Pov

The day was finally over, I walk towards or dorm to relax a bit before the game. Cole was on the basketball team with Theo. I was so proud of him for showing Theo Renee this morning. I was even more impressed with Theo's taste he made a damn good first impression. I've always been team swirl. Love me some vanilla & I would love that for my roomie too.Plus we could go to games together and make our own version of basketball wives. Fun no? I was laughing internally to myself when I feel someone watching me. I look over to the courtyard & of course I was right. There sits Blair with her legs crossed smiling at me.  I continue walking until I'm a bit close then I return the fake smile.

" Hey little B. How was the first day on the block?" Blair says sarcastically. I roll my eyes & decide to be nice. She is queen of BU after all, I should be cordial at least.

"Pretty good big B. Your kingdom is quite....interesting." I look around for theatrics and then back at her with a smile.

" Glad you're enjoying. You haven't seen anything yet, so much more to see and experience little one." Blair flips her hair and crosses her legs the other way. This girl is just as dramatic as me. I see the crown even when there is none. I observe her & her crew for a second before I smell him. Yes smell, I've acquired Cole senses like im Spiderman or something. I pause & wait for him to kiss my neck as is his signature. 5, 4, 3 ,2.... I inhale and I'm pulled into his chest. I see Blair roll her eyes and look into her phone. Bitch. Turning around I wrap my arms around his waist & look up at him.

"Hey Co Co. How was your last set of classes." I say in my sweetest voice for Blair to hear. He smiles my favorite smile and kisses my nose.

"Normal first day stuff but I'm good now that you're In my arms." I hear Blair's crew making gagging noises & I look over my shoulder & send them a wink.

"Bye Big B. Have fun reigning holy terror on your subjects." I laugh as I walk towards my dorm holding Cole's hand. He smiles at me and shakes his head. As we walk into the elevator he pulls off his backpack.

"Before I forget Theo sent this for Renee." He pulls our a red & white basketball jersey. Twice the size of her. I look at it & look at him. Is she supposed to wave this like a flag or.... Cole pulls another one out & this time he takes it and put it over my head. I laugh as I put my arms through.

"Wear it as a dress to tonights game. I want to see my number on you while I play. We also saved you both seats in the front. I have to run but see you guys later. He kisses me deeply & I'm instantly wet. I rub my hand over his member & he gasp.

"Bell I thought we were taking it slow." he says his voice lower than usual. Such a damn good guy. He has no idea what he does to me.

"We are, I just wanted to say hi, damn. " we both laugh and he pats my ass before walking back in the elevator. I smile as I watch him go then walk down the hall and into our room.