One

Felix's POV

Hunting takes the most out of me. I'm so tired.

"Yah! Where have you been?! Do you know how late is?"

Shit! I'm so dead.

"Minho Hyung I'm okay. I just went out for a walk to clear my head." I try lying to him.

"A walk? Seriously Felix? Who goes on a walk and look like they just fought a bunch of......" Then realization hits him. "God Felix please don't tell me you went hunting alone again!" He lightly hits his forehead.

I just stare down at my feet. "I had to Hyung. I just can't let this go."

"Felix how many times have I told you not to do this?! It's dangerous out there! I told you that Jisung and I will handle this. Why won't you listen?!"

I flinch at the sound of his raised voice. I hate it when he's like this.

I spot Jisung in the corner of my eye standing by the door.

"But Hyung...." I'm really tired of staying indoors all the time.

"Felix please. That's enough. You know how dangerous it is for you to be out there alone."

With that he storms out of the room, bumping shoulders with Jisung.

"Fuck!" I let out a sting cuss words as I slowly slide down the wall. My vision becomes blury. Fresh tears roll down as angrily wipe them away.

"I hate myself for being like this."

"Felix don't..." He starts, walking towards me, but I cut him off. "I want to be alone."

"Felix..."

"Please. Just please." With a sigh he heads out.

I really hate me.

…⁠ᘛ⁠⁐̤⁠ᕐ⁠ᐷ…⁠ᘛ⁠⁐̤⁠ᕐ⁠ᐷ…⁠ᘛ⁠⁐̤⁠ᕐ⁠ᐷ…⁠ᘛ⁠⁐̤⁠ᕐ⁠ᐷ…⁠ᘛ⁠⁐̤⁠ᕐ⁠ᐷ

Hi there!
I'm new and this is my very first fic.
Please vote and support this story 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Should I make chapters long or short?

Lemme know in the comments