Chapter-44

Yoongi left the hospital as soon as he got to know the least expected person was behind all this. He told everyone that it was the sketch of the person who was a criminal but he knows the real truth. The truth that was his secret, the truth that no one should know.

Getting inside his car, he dialled a number, after some rings, someone picked up the call,

"Hi, Yoongi sir. Long time...."

"Shut the fuck up and tell me where is he?"

The man on the other phone become silent, "S-Sir, we were just about to tell you....we are sor....."

"FUCKING WHEN? WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME? WHEN HE WILL KILL MY SISTER? AND HOW THE HELL DOES HE REMEMBER EVERYTHING AFTER SO MANY YEARS? WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU ALL DOING? DIDN'T I PAY YOU ENOUGH THAT YOU GUYS WEREN'T ABLE TO HANDLE ONE MAN?"

"Sir, we tried everything, shocks, torturing him every day, beating him till he passes out. There wasn't a single night when we haven't drugged him. We don't know how he still remembers everything, as you know we got the best psychiatrist to take his case, to mess up with his brain as per your demands!"

"BULLSHIT. I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO YOUR EXCUSES! I WILL DEAL WITH YOU GUYS LATER."

Yoongi hung up the call, punching the steering wheel, he yelled, "I SHOULD'VE KILLED HIM THAT DAY. LEAVING HIM ALIVE WAS MY MISTAKE BUT THIS TIME, I WILL NOT REPEAT THE SAME MISTAKE TWICE, I WILL KILL HIM, FOR SURE."

Flashback 5 years ago-

"We are sorry Mr. Min, but we suggest if she never remembers what she had lost. She has gotten TBI, Traumatic Brain Injury and if she'll get to know the whole truth, it could worsen her condition. It would be best if she's kept in dark for her own benefit. She still remembers you, her childhood life but nothing above that. I hope you understand" The doctor sitting on the chair in front of Yoongi explained his concern.

Yoongi knew, he could never see his sister in pain even if it involves taking away an important part of her life, even if she will loathe him in the future, it's for her own good.

"But doctor, what if her memories come back in the future?" Yoongi asked being tensed.

"Don't worry Mr. Min, she will not be able to regain her memories until she's triggered to remember. Just like she lost it with an impact, it will also come back in the same way. Try to keep her away from her past life, the things that can trigger her memories to come back, like photos and even people. I would suggest that you shift to another city for a while until her condition gets better and she becomes a completely new person."

"Thank you, doctor, I'll see what I can do."

With that Yoongi left his office. The only person he was anxious about was Jungkook, the reason behind the suffering of his sister. The person who had done this, who had made Y/N a vulnerable human, who couldn't even stand on her two feet now.

He went inside the hospital room, and there he saw her, sitting in a wheelchair, looking outside the window.

"Y/N?" he called her, turning her head back she looked at him with her red, swollen eyes while hot tears continued escaping from them.

Looking at her condition, Yoongi walked towards her, cupping her cheeks he asked, "Princess, what happened? Why are you crying? Is it hurting somewhere?"

She hugged him instantly, crying out loud. She doesn't know what was happening to her, but she felt lost, her heart hurt as if she had lost someone dear to her. A very important part of her life that she couldn't get back.

Seeing her bawling in his arms like this, he felt more terrified, if that's how she will suffer then he would do anything to let her forget her past life, her Jungkook. 

He knew, Jungkook would do anything to get back into her life, he would not let her go this easily but he had already thought of a plan for him. He couldn't kill him just for the sake of his sister. He knew if she would ever get to know that her own brother killed the love of her life, she would hate him.

If not kill, then he surely could take away his life from him, he could take away every single memory he had about Y/N, he would turn him into a completely new person who would never be able to recognize Y/N, even if he had to.

Please vote and comment.......