Chapter-8

"Hurry up baby, I don't have whole day. Either you remove it, or I tear it apart."

She shudders under his words as she looked at him with disbelief. All she wanted was to push him away and run from there, "p-please, I- I can't do..."

Another sound tears from her throat as he himself pulled her dress down to her waist, revealing her breasts. What made it worst was the fact that she was also looking at her naked bosoms in the mirror in front of her with him.

She instantly closed her eyes; she doesn't want to see him looking at her chest lustfully. She winced when his thumbs pressed on her aching nipples.

She bites her lower lip to stop any sound coming from her mouth. He looked at her reaction, face red and flustered, eyes tightly shut, while her cheeks were wet from constant crying, the exact way he wanted her to be, "open your eyes" but she doesn't pay attention to him.

This made him mad and he then roughly twists both of her buds into his two callous fingers causing her to shake but her eyes were still closed. He slapped her left bosom and she whimpered while her eyes shot open, "didn't you hear me, vixen? I told you to open your fucking eyes"

She looked in the mirror, her upper body was fully opened in front of him and he had grabbed both of her breasts into his hands. He knitted her bosoms as she looked into his eyes, while tears again started forming in hers.

He slightly bends his head down towards the front from the side and took her left aching nipple into his hot mouth. Her eyes rolled to the back. He moved his tongue in circles over her bud and then sucked it brutally. She felt her legs clenched tightly and her eyes again got shut.

He put her aching bud between his teeth and bites on it hardly, her body shook and she wiggled in his hold, he hummed in satisfaction. His other hand was still on her other bosom, pinching and twisting her nipple.

He again bit on the same spot and she hissed while her hands moved towards his face to stop him from torturing her any further. Before they could reach his face, he grabbed them with his other hand and yanked them down, while again nibbling her bud sternly, making her whimper in pain.

It was getting cruel and painful now, it seemed he wants to give her pain instead of pleasure.

His mouth finally left her raised, throbbing nipple with a pop sound and he looked at it through the mirror. It was red and swollen, he wants to do the same with the other one, but he knows he can't be there any longer.

He looked into her eyes, which were also red and swollen. The look in front of him pleased him, that he was the one who made her this way. He felt proud and thrilled. He bounced her breasts one last time in his hands, "look at how big your tits are Y/N, I want to suck them every day."

She looked down, his words triggered pressure against her most intimate part, she was fully wet and it made her disgusted at herself.

He pulled her dress up, closing the zip behind as he kissed her cheek, "I hate it when you cry, but I can't help it, you look so hot in tears, fully messed up for me. I really want to see you gag on my fingers right now.....but sadly, I have to go."

He left her body, she felt relieved but her heart was still on the verge of exploding. She doesn't know why he affects her so much. She is a courageous girl, but in front of him, all her courage shatter into pieces. There's something inside his gaze that scares her soul from within.

Just when he was about to leave, her phone started ringing, which was on the floor somewhere. Jungkook stopped and picked up the phone from the floor, his blood boiled when he saw 'Yoongi Oppa' as the caller ID.

A/N: Please vote and comment, it gives me huge motivation to write.