Chapter-5

The time on the clock showed 10 am. Y/N doesn't even realize but she slept on the floor last night, she flinched in her sleep as her eyes shot open when she heard thumping sounds at her door. She was still not out from the disturbing events of yesterday's night, she trembled while her mind told her to not open the door, "w-who's there?"

"Who could it be Y/N? It's me, your manager, Taehyung" she released a sigh of relief as she heard his voice, "I am waiting for you in the living area, get ready and come downstairs, we have to meet your designer today. Don't be late."

He is her friend, no doubt but when it comes to work, he is very strict and stern.

She facepalmed herself, she had completely forgotten about her meeting with the designer, "I'll be downstairs in a minute."

She hurriedly took a bath and wore a simple black dress. She looked in her mirror as she smiled lightly but it was for a short moment. Her eyes widened when she saw a big blue mark on her neck, "oh shit!" she rubbed it forcefully but it got more red,

"No, no, no, what if Taehyung sees it, he'll tell Yoongi oppa....."

She tried to cover it with her hair, but it was a risky idea. She paced back and forth in her room when an idea kicked her, she hurriedly picked up her concealer as she applied it on her neck. It covered the mark perfectly and she sighed.

She breathed out firmly once as she put a fake smile on her lips and went downstairs. She saw Taehyung making breakfast for her who looked at her with his dull, sad eyes, maybe because of what happened yesterday,

"come eat your breakfast Y/N."

She nodded and after eating breakfast, they both get into the car.

Nearly after an hour, the driver stopped the car in front of a beautiful big glass building with "THE JIMINE FASHION" written on top of it.

Y/N and Taehyung went inside and pressed the button for the elevator. Few seconds later, the lift opened and there stood a man inside, dressed in all black, face covered with a black mask and a black hat was placed on top of his head.

She felt the aura around her change, Taehyung got inside the lift but Y/N doesn't move an inch. He eyed her, "Y/N? What are you waiting for? Come inside, the lift will close."

She gulped hard as she looked at the other man in the lift. As soon as their eyes met, she felt the same emotions of fear and anxiety as last night but she wasn't sure if he was the same man she was thinking him to be because his face was all covered.

Taehyung placed his hand on her wrist and pulled her inside, "what's wrong with you? why weren't you coming inside?"

"Nothing" she replied in a low whisper but he heard it. He pressed the button for 15th floor and stood beside her. She was standing in the middle of two men, arms freely placed to her sides while her palms were tightly closed.

She knew something was wrong with this unknown man. While standing straight, she moved her eyeballs to the left corner of her eyes, she wasn't able to see properly, but she could feel his piercing gaze at her back.

The lift opened with a ting at the 3rd floor as many people came inside it. They pushed each other to make some space between them as Y/N was also pushed back in the process.

She tried to hold Taehyung's arm but the push was so strong that her back abruptly crashed with that all-black-dressed stranger's front who gasped when she hit him with such a sudden force.

Her petite and small figure looked genuinely small in front of his big one. Her small waist could be easily held in his one hand while the other could be used to choke her neck.

However, the man doesn't do anything, he was just standing there, while inhaling her sweet lily scent. She felt the fine hair at the back of her neck raise when she felt his hot breath on it.

Her breathing increased when she felt him move at her back, maybe that was only her mind but she felt his dick hardened against her ass.

She moved a little bit forward, she doesn't want to feel a stranger's dick rubbing on her body but her eyes widened when the man behind her also moved, now she was sure, he was rubbing his stiffened dick on her clothed ass.

He pushed his body more forward, he sure wanted to penetrate her then and there while a gasp left her lips unknowingly when she felt a stinging pain at her back which was obviously because he pushed his dick a little too into her clothed ass.

Taehyung quickly looked at her, "what happened? You, okay?"

She nodded and just then the elevator opened at 15th floor, everybody except that all black dressed man, went outside. Her cheeks were red and she could feel her body temperature was rising.

Please vote and comment if you are liking the story.