Chapter-23

Please vote and comment..........

She slowly turned back but her eyes were met with a pale-skinned girl, she looked drunk, her long artificial eyelashes hiding the colour of her pupils, her nails as fake as her big lips.

"What the fuck did you just do?" Y/N glared at her but she giggled.

"Sorry! Your ass is so hot, I couldn't control myself.... So I hit it" she shrugged so casually as if they were friends.

Y/N exhaled a heavy breath, she doesn't want to get into a bitchy fight with her. If anyone gets to know about this, the word would spread like lightning and if that happened, Taehyung surely would be pissed.

Moreover, that girl was more than drunk, she was not in her right mind.

Y/N hissed and dumped the tissues in the garbage before going downstairs. Standing on the last stair, she scanned the club as Taehyung waved at her, calling her.

She waved back while nodding and he started talking to the man sitting beside him. She moved forward but felt a pull from something or more like someone preventing her to go any further.

She turned her head back slowly in fear but found that her dress was jabbed in the nail on the railing. She sighed, how badly she wanted to go back to where she was sitting before, with Taehyung.

She gently pulled her dress from the sharp nail, not wanting to tear it. Just when she was about to turn again, a strong hand wrapped around her mouth as she was pulled back.

She clawed at the hand with her long nails but nothing happened. She was pushed into a small dark room, the door clicked locked and her mouth was released after that. She tried to open the door but it didn't open.

The corners of her eyes were filled with tears, she could feel his presence near her. She felt terrified just at the thought of that.

It was dark everywhere, the room smelled like pastels and oil as if it was newly painted but still, his sandalwood scent was what her smelling sense captured. She knew it must be Kook but still, the little hope inside her told her that maybe it would be someone else,

"W-Who are you?" she asked while stuttering.

Suddenly, the lights flicked on and she flinched at the suddenness.

She saw those deep, dark eyes, it was him, she knew it would be him. He was sitting on the chair, his one leg crossed over the other. He was wearing a black tuxedo today, a white shirt underneath.

Her eyes widened, he looked scary today, same as the day he punished her or more like taught her a lesson. She turned back hurriedly and tried to open the door again but nothing happened.

She thumped on the door as if someone might hear her, "help! Is someone out there?"

He looked at her, all trembling and intimidated. He waited for her to complete her sentence while he cleared his throat.

"STRIP" he ordered and the world around her stopped.

She gulped hard, what happened yesterday night was something beyond her control. She doesn't even know why she let him remove her shirt and slept while hugging him.

He was dangerous for her, for her body, for her soul.

When she doesn't move, he removed his blazer and put it on the table beside him, loosening his tie he spoke, "I shouldn't have to repeat myself!"

She turned back and looked at him, she wanted to speak something, but her throat felt dry like a desert.

His jaw clenched, he folded his sleeves as he stared at her from head to toe, "don't make me take you home and punish you in the hardest way possible. STRIP, RIGHT NOW!"

Tears trailed down from her eyes while her lips quivered, "p-please I...I'm sorry"

He tsks and got up from the chair. Her breathing hastened as her legs trembled while looking at his displeased and irritated face coming nearer to her.

Just in seconds, he was standing in front of her, he put his finger under her chin as he made her look into his eyes, "do you know what happens when you disobey my orders?"

She nodded and looked down while crying.

His hand moved to her throat, and he grabbed it with a little force, she gasped, "p-please...."

A smugly smile appeared on his lips, the way she begs, it encourage him to tear her dress apart, then take her raw against the wall.

➽───────────────❥