Chapter-28

She wanted to bargain, to ask him to drink the same amount of water as her but how could she? She knows, she doesn't have the right to do so.

Keeping her non-existent thoughts aside, she brought the bottle to her quivering lips and drank few sips but she had no capacity left in her stomach now. She felt like it would explode any minute.

She tried to hand him the bottle back, never in her life, she had felt this scared to say no to drink water "I..I'm full."

"DRINK!" he ordered not bothering about her already full stomach.

"B-But I am f-fu.."

She startled when he grabbed her from the throat, lips only an inch away from hers, "Drink it, or I'll pry your mouth open and pour it down your throat!"

Tears formed in her eyes as she felt more than scared. Why does he always have to use these fatal and life-threatening words?

After those few encounters with him earlier, at her home and at the club, she clearly knows he never likes when she disobeyed his orders. She could never ignore his warnings; she knows how dangerous he was.

Not thinking much, she brought the bottle near her mouth again. He left her throat to let her drink it, wow, how generous?

She chugged few sips clearly out of fear, if she had to stop at her capacity then she must've stopped after finishing the first bottle itself.

She felt her bladder would explode if she continued to drink more water, she wanted to pee badly.

She can't handle it now, this unnecessary torture she was giving to her bladder inside her stomach. She stood up from the couch, fear written all over her face, placing the half-empty bottle on the table, she spoke in an almost inaudible tone,

"I want t-to use the b-bathroom...."

He doesn't respond, rising more tension inside her already tensed body. Even fiddling with her fingers doesn't help.

She looked here and there trying to find the bathroom with her eyes, not taking a step ahead. Maybe just standing up from the couch doesn't discommode him but, taking a step forward felt like trying ice-skating for the first time.

He finally let go of his silent torture, everything about him was torture, his presence, his touch, his voice and his silence.

"Come sit in my lap, you can go there later," he said as he spread his legs, patting his thigh.

Was he really insane or just acting like that? Because that wasn't how a sane person would respond, especially to a request to use the bathroom.

How could she sit freely in his lap when her bladder was demanding to be released badly?

"B-but....."

He doesn't want to spare her more time to believe that she had any kind of authority over her freedom in his house. Fuck this house, she never had any authority over anything until he is there, alive and breathing, her liberation was his right.

He could do whatever he wants with her, he could love her, abuse her or even tear each part of her body apart because according to him, she was his, only his.

He hissed and got up from the couch, picking her up in his arms so easily as if she was a flower. Her eyes widened, "w-what are y-you doi....?"

"Shut it!" he said as he placed her on the couch again. What was this man doing? Can't he understand she needs to pee?

He kneeled between her legs while she looked at him with shocked eyes. Now, why the hell was he kneeling in front of her, not to mention between her legs?

A/N: Please vote and comment......