Chapter-7

Her breathing increased and she tried turning on and off the switches but nothing worked. She hurriedly grabbed her phone and tried to turn on the flashlight but it slipped from her hands and she dropped it down on the floor.

She doesn't realize that someone else had entered the room until a cold hand touched her back, she tried to scream but her voice came out muffled as that somebody had placed his hand on her mouth from behind to stop her from screaming.

The lights turned on again, and her pupils enlarged when she saw those eyes again in the mirror in front of her, the ones she saw yesterday night, the ones she saw in the elevator. Now she was sure, why that elevator man gave her the same frightening vibes.

She got out of the shock and started struggling under his hold but she wasn't able to move an inch because he was strong, and his muscular arm around her waist was like a steel chain around her body. She was getting more terrified with each passing second.

He was not wearing a mask now, directly looking into her eyes in the mirror, the way her eyes showed fear, it satisfied him. The way she was struggling, it was encouraging him to tear her dress apart then and there and fuck her against the wall, hard and mercilessly. It would be no fun for him if she doesn't struggle.

The way her chest rose up and down frantically, was like heaven for him. He had never seen someone breathing so hot and sexily. He wants to scare her more, to hear her beg to leave her but even then, he will not show any pity towards her.

He slowly pulled out a knife from his back pocket and placed it on her neck, "I swear to god vixen, if you screamed, I'll kill you here and nobody would know. Got me?"

He slowly pushed the knife more towards her neck, it stung but he doesn't penetrate it into her skin, "I am asking you something, do you understand?"

She nodded her head while tears escaped from her eyes unknowingly.

"Good girl" he said and removed his hand from her mouth but his other hand remained in place, on her waist, tightly holding her from behind.

Her lips quivered and she uttered in a very low tone, if it wasn't for him, nobody could have heard it, "w-what do-o yo....."

"Now now, did I ask you to speak?" he pressed the knife more into her neck, and this time it penetrated her skin, just a little bit. She hurriedly moved her head from left to right, he smirked, "good, I don't want to punish you here."

He removed the knife from her neck and put it back into his pocket. He was confident that she would not scream now and yes she didn't.

"All I can think about is ripping this dress off of you," he said in her ear and placed his chin on her shoulder while looking at her from the mirror.

Her head was hung down, she was looking at his arm holding her while tears were coming out of her eyes silently. She was scared, she wanted to run away from there.

"GIVE ME A LITTLE SHOW"

She instantly looked up into his eyes in the mirror at their front while her whole body trembled with fear.

"You heard it right, take off your dress now, I want to see you..." he brought his lips near her ear and whispered the last word, "NAKED"

"P-please..." her pleading doesn't affect him, but he becomes more brazen, her begging was making him harder. He moved his hands and cupped her breasts over her dress. She was braless so his touch sent shivers down her spine.

She doesn't want to admit this but his touch made her wet, her body reacted to his actions but her mind and soul cannot accept this.

He nibbled on her earlobe as he spoke, "Hurry up baby, I don't have whole day. Either you remove it, or I tear it apart."

Please vote and comment, I'll be happiest.