Chapter-10

It was the day of her fan-sign event, she was happy and excited to meet her fans. She was wearing the same blue dress that Jimin designed for her and the memories of that day flashed in her mind.

Her body shook just at the thought of his hands on her breasts, the way he sucked her nipple without any mercy, the pain he gave her while nibbling on her sensitive buds. It had been almost 5 days, but that memory was still fresh in her mind.

"Y/N, let's go. It's time." Taehyung informed, getting her out of her thoughts. She nodded and they both went out of the room, moving towards the hall where she was going to meet her fans.

Many bodyguards accompanied her, following them from behind. Her fans hooted when she stepped inside the hall. She waved and smiled widely at them, taking her seat. The event started as she greeted her fans with a little speech.

Most of her fans were teenage boys as they saw their ideal type in her. No doubt there were girls too, but in comparison to numbers, boys were more. She signed, talked, and clicked pictures with all of them, fulfilling all of their demands. Some demanded a hug from her, while some asked her to sing a song for them which she gladly did.

The time was 9 pm and the event was soon going to end as her last fan handed her a diary for an autograph. She doesn't look up but she signed on it and made a big heart with her marker, "what's your name?"

"Kook"

Her fingers glued to one place as she looked up to see the man but it was not him. Her bodyguards asked her if everything was fine, she nodded at them while she smiled again and wrote his name inside the heart she made on his notebook.

The boy sat there without any emotions on his face as he handed her a piece of paper folded together, like a letter, "he told me to give this to you."

Her lips quivered and her veins throbbed, "w-who?"

He didn't reply and went from there with a blank face, leaving her confused but she knew what he meant by 'he'.

The event was finally over and she doesn't think that it would end like this. Her bodyguards scooted her to the room where she got ready in the morning and their job was done for the day.

As soon as she reached there, she crushed the letter in her hands and threw it in the garbage bin. She doesn't want to read anything that was sent by him, she is not obliged to read it if she doesn't want to.

Her body filled with fear and her insides burned with rage. Can't he just leave her alone and let her live her life.

Her heart almost exploded when someone engulfed her body from behind, "Oh! pretty lady, you look like a real princess in my dress."

It was Jimin who hugged her, she relaxed when she heard his voice but her breathing was still erratic. He let go of the hug as he could feel her trembling and stood in front of her, "you okay? Are you sick?" He put the back of his hand on her forehead, "Why is your body so hot?"

He handed her a glass of water from the side table and she drank it hurriedly in one go. He gently rubbed her back, "now tell me, what happened?"

She took some deep breaths and spoke, "I just got surprised w-when you hugged me suddenly."

He looked at her in disbelief, "you literally gave me a heart attack!!!" He sighed, "I'm never going to hug you ever again and I am dead serious this time."

She chuckled at his remark while he turned around to leave but he stumbled when his foot gets stuck in the table in front of him. Y/N tried to hold him but his weight was beyond her capacity and she also falls on him as their lips crashed together abruptly and so does their bodies.

Her eyes widened when she registered what happened, they kissed? She hurriedly pulled herself up from him, "s-sorry I-I...."

"It's okay Y/N, chill, it was just an accident," he said while getting up and fixing his suit. He left after giving her a little pat on her head and reacted as if it didn't affect him at all but he was the happiest internally.

My lovely readers, please vote and comment....