Chapter-32

She looked at him in shock, "But I...I can't here."

He slapped on her stinging clit harshly and her body shook, her thighs trying to clench together only to be spread again by him, "then I might have to force it out of you....."

No that could not be true because if he doesn't have any shame then that doesn't mean she was also the same. She can't pee like this. She would have to control herself at any cost.

His gaze turned dark as soon as he said it which meant he was saying the truth, it was not a fucking joke.

He didn't wait any longer as he started rubbing his thumb on her clit at a fast pace while his fingers curled more inside her, moving at an uncontrollable swiftness, tingling her g-spot.

"Ahhhh... STOP IT, PLEASE!"

He added another finger inside her, stretching her further apart, ignoring her begging and fingering her at an insane speed, his hard thumb on her clit was magnifying her pain, "let it go, baby...I am not disgusted" he demanded.

She screamed loud as she could, her eyes closed and she felt like her whole body was going to explode with pressure, her core clenching on his fingers while her bladder was giving up.

"Come on baby, cum for daddy, huh?"

And she came, she came so hard while a faint yellow liquid came rushing out of her with it.

Her legs shook while her body trembled, it felt as if she had lost all senses, she couldn't hear, she couldn't breathe, her voice struck inside her throat, her neck turning deep red.

He doesn't stop, his thumb continued to rub on her oversensitive clit, his fingers still pumping inside her and the yellow liquid continued rushing out of her, wetting the couch underneath which he doesn't seem to care at all.

What he cared about was the expressions on her face, the amount of pain and pleasure he gave to her as she squirted while coming.

Once she drained every single drop she had inside her, he slapped on her excessively sensitive slit hardly,

"AHHH!" her walls clenched on his fingers right away, the amount of force he used was unbearable, especially when she was already sensitive from her hard release.

"Do that again," he ordered, he loved how her tight cunt clenched over his fingers.

Her legs were still shaking furiously and she was still seeing flashing lights in her mind as if wandering into her subconsciousness.

He slapped over her slit again, this time harder than before, "Shit" he cursed feeling her core clutching over his fingers as if it doesn't want them to go out of her.

He removed his fingers with a sudden pull and her core clenched on the air, feeling the emptiness.

He admired the view, "God damn" her dripping core clasping over and over again, demanding his fingers inside it again.

He loved her like this more than anything, her legs shaking, her face all red like a tomato and her eyes half-closed depicting she would get lost into her deep slumber in seconds.

He kissed her forehead, "You did good vixen" he said as he picked her up in his arms, going straight upstairs, into the bathroom.

He doesn't care if the mess goes on his clothes, it was her mess, the mess from which he derived her pleasure.

A/N: Please vote and comment.....