Chapter-36

A/N: I sincerely apologize to all my readers for making you wait this long. I was so busy because of my exams. Finally, I'm done with my studies and I'll be uploading new chapters regularly. Not only this book, two new dark books are also on the way. Be ready for surprises!

Also, please vote and comment, tell me what you like or hate about this book, I am open to criticism but please don't be a silent reader. Your opinions help me to improve.

Happy reading!

Three well-built men stood in a small room with many officers behind them as the sounds of furious typing on the keyboard echoed inside it. Their attention was on the big computer screens in front of them. They were in the surveillance room of that restaurant where Y/N got missing that day.

"Sir here it is, the recording from that day" the man sitting on the chair spoke as he pressed the play button. Yoongi and Namjoon hummed in unison as they got closer to the screen.

They saw Y/N and Taehyung coming inside the restaurant, then taking a seat at a table. A lump formed in Yoongi's throat as his eyes get teary. He was not the one who cries, he was a strong man, but just the thought of a little scratch on his sister's delicate skin made him furious.

He cleared his throat to stop any tears from coming out. Namjoon placed his hand on his shoulder while assuring, "we will find her, don't worry."

He nodded as they continue to look at the screen. Taehyung and Y/N were talking as the waiter placed two drinks in front of them. They both drank it slowly, nothing seemed suspicious till now.

Then Taehyung stretched his hand in front of her, she smiled and placed her hand in his. They both went to the dance floor and they danced together.

Yoongi gritted his teeth when he saw Taehyung's hands placed on her waist as he twirled her around, then tucked her hair strands behind her ear.

Yoongi turned his head back to spot Taehyung, but he was not there. He cursed in his mind, 'where the fuck did he go?'

He sure would've broken his already broken nose twice if he was present in the room at that time.

They continued to look at the screen as someone came and punched Taehyung without any warning or reason. Y/N panicked as she tried to stop him but he didn't. The angle of the camera was in favour of the man as only his back was seen, not the front.

After few punches, Y/N said something and he did stop but they weren't able to hear anything as there was no audio. Then that stranger pulled Y/N with him as he grabbed her from her wrist.

"Wait! Do you have the camera at this angle, where we can see his face?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes sir, we do have, give me a second" he clicked some more buttons on the keyboard.

"Here it is, s...."

And the light went out, nothing could be seen, the whole room filled with darkness.

"What the fuck happened?" Namjoon questioned.

"I don't know sir; I think power is out in the whole building. Give me a second, I'll call someone from the power room."

Just when he was about to call, the lights were on again.

Taehyung also entered inside. They all looked at him while Yoongi gritted his teeth, "where the hell were you?"

"I was asking about yesterday to some waiters downstairs, just in case they know something..."

Yoongi was about to say something when the man sitting on the chair spoke in a shaky voice,

"Sir, I am sorry but I am not able to find the video from that angle. Not only yesterday's but there's no data recorded from that camera. I am sure, I saw it the other day."

Yoongi grabbed the man from the collars, "I don't care, do whatever the fuck you want and find me the video right now!!!"

Namjoon pulled him back, "Yoongi, relax, it's not his fault." He turned to face the scared man sitting on the chair, "do you have cameras in the parking lot?"

The man nodded hurriedly.

"Then play the recording from that night...." Namjoon said in a calm voice. He knows if someone took Y/N with them then they must have gone out from there in a car.

"Here it is sir..."